Local chat

Anyone else noticing local chat in hi and lo sec screwed up again or is it just my lucky self?

You are not alone. It’s been borked at the very least since this EVE morning when I logged in an saw certain corp members in system’s local but other corp members not even though we were all in the same station.

And now I have log in issues when trying to get out of Jita. This is going great.

#CCPQualityCoding

1 Like

But but but CCP said they fixed it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Shhh, don’t tell anyone, I’m a multimillionaire. :roll_eyes: :upside_down_face:

Local’s been flailing around like a drunken sailor looking for another bar for at least a week now. I doubt CCP actually knows what the problem is, they’re just treating the symptoms as they occur.

In the age of chaos, the anticipated bugs are worse then the content.

1 Like

Or they know exactly what the problem is and are just letting it limp along because it’s not enough of a fire to pay attention to yet.

Local blackout in Jita is a good thing.

That’s not a bad idea anymore!

How many do you have blocked? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

i lost count lol.

1 Like

I got an error message when I logged in today after downtime. Some issue with the client I think.
I clicked ok and the game window opened and nothing was the matter… go figure.
Chat was working as of 13:00 London time.

Looks like it’s chaos in their offices as well :smile:

1 Like

This is local??? What??? Lies local, Lies!

Stopped by the trade hub, and Local is a lieing again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.