Jita local?

Noone can use jita local for over 1 hour now, all chat channels keep dc ing

wtf ccp/pa ?

=P only scammers complain about the lack of local in jita

6 Likes

… and behold, He said: Nothing of value was lost.

9 Likes

There have been ongoing chat problems since MARCH since they OUTSOURCED their chat.

8 MONTHS!

Ccp either cant fix them wont fix them or dont care to fix them.

Either option is shameful and embarrassing after 8 months.

Rather sad actually

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again XMPP servers suck balls. They’ve always been a pain in my ass. When theirs goes down, I just laugh and say “yea, what else is new…?”.

1 Like

To be honest 99.99% of all chat there was spambots.

2 Likes

Good! Hopefully it stays that way.

6 Likes

Testing removal of local. All working as intended…

2 Likes

When my Jita alt is logged in doing market stuff, I spend some time blocking everyone I can that posts in Local Chat. There’s nothing there worth reading.

2 Likes

Perhaps a live test of PA’s plan to implement their “pay per word” plan they are going to introduce in Jita local in January?

2 Likes

Jita doesn’t need a local.

Ah, so it isn’t me. :slight_smile:
Came back after some time, seeing nearly noone in Jita local (but over 1600 guests in station). While it isn’t so bad, to not got spammed by 20 tries to scam me per second, I really was a bit puzzled about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

All in-game chat is screwed up at the moment. Jita shows 0 to me.

Don’t worry, the issue has been made known and is currently being looked at by Top Men™.

2 Likes

Chat has been having problems since March. Remember they gave the Skill Points after “fixing” it.

The Top Men haven’t been looking at it for the past 8 months already?

1 Like

In all fairness, bottoms should be given the opportunity to investigate the issue as well.

1 Like

This is a disaster! Does anyone have another source for 1 million ISK Geckos?

3 Likes

Ugh now where am I going to go to double my isk? Please fix soon.

2 Likes

Losing Jita local has been the best thing that has happened to EVE in my 9 years of playing. Take your time CCP, take your time. :smile:

1 Like

Does CCP have any idea what started this issue? I don’t know a lot of code but I’m pretty sure that you can’t substitute gerbals for hamsters.