Jita market stocks depleted and crazy inflation?

You still believe that?

4 Likes

But for the lazy?

We Lazy buy and salvage at a loss just so we don’t have to undock but still produce at a loss.

Long, long ago I made freighters, orcas, and other cap items through mining, it took over a month of steady mining (solo), to produce them, along comes the changes, constantly nerfing, sometimes small buffs, eve of yesterday was a sandbox, today’s eve, it’s a box with mostly old outdated tools.

The enthusiasm, mostly dead, for myself high sec nerfing has done an excellent job of slowing things to a crawl, why was the “economy” was suffering yet plex prices kept going up and up.

Bots are CCP’s problem, the economy is ours, yet here we are again with a new dictator (Rattani), and another “add more to the recipe’s” as the answer, and still prices are higher than ever.

They want less “wealth” in the game but the whole point is to accumulate it so we can all get the things we want, they want more destruction to somehow drive the economy but it is players who should decide how and in what matter we want this destruction.

The BIGGEST thing looking at CCP Rattani in the face is this, there IS a whole other side of eve just waiting to be tapped but instead we go back to boring TIDI wars that aren’t exciting unless you like spamming a keyboard hoping something happens.

Anyway TLDR but there is too much to be said but no one will read it entirely.

4 Likes

a garbage tier module

look at the FW store for firetails, currently selling at ~1000 isk/lp, dunno what you are looking at but that’s clearly not a good deal.

and the people that run them make bank because of that, also look at different items, the insignias are priced the way they are because there is something out there worth paying that much for them.

RF Modules are good module to Mutaplasm in my opinion.
The RF tracking enhancer is almost out of stock.

The new Blueprint requirements are out of my league.
I’m happy enough I can still make some Ammo without exotic
stuff that is driving prices out of reach for newplayers…

If a BS will stay at 500Mil, I see it hard for new Alpha players to
step up before one year of grinding… I can live with that
but for newbies it’s tuff…

My first BS was the Rock, bought at 80Mil, and I still have it…

1 - They won’t. They’ll come down as players adapt to the change.
2 - They’re new players, they don’t need a battleship right off the bat.

Don’t try to play this card. It’s not the argument you think it is. I’ve seen people crying about how the prices for Carriers and Dreads are now out of reach of new players, despite new players having no business ever getting in those ships in the first place. Put your concerntrolling away.

4 Likes

Sorry, I may have been overthinkering.

fuzzworks has those at 4k+ isk/lp so I’m guessing some one will be resupplying them soon.

as for the reps there’s so many faction ones that drop from rats in null the Empire LP reps are barely used, and a handful of other items too.

and I’ll admit I don’t have a lot of thoughts or info on the industry changes, guess I’m just waiting to see how it shakes out. And yea it’s a bit high right now, but there are also a bunch of good isk making opportunities out there so I don’t know that it’s too insane.

i cant believe that there are still people that believe the pricing is a supply issue. Do the math. when CCP taxes every transaction involved in reactions, pi, in addition to the build tax for the components and the ships themselves. The price goes up. nothing the players can do about that in the “player driven market” once the supply chain settles down the increased cost will be the isk sink. thanks CCP

3 Likes

Price has absolutely nothing to do with cost. This is why many businesses fail. Just because it costs you $X to make something, that does not mean the customer wants to pay $X for that thing.

Your argument, if it were based upon money supply, might make more sense, but with the data we are given, it’ll be mostly speculation.

Real producers don’t buy components on the markets.

1 Like

Some components are only found on market, after exporators find them.

Isotropic Deposition Guide for example. Or trig salvage used for tech 2 trig ships.

1 Like

Prices will increase in June 2021 of battleships.

There’s always a first, this is it, I couldn’t agree more, I have been building the components from the basic materials and it is better I believe, especially when I buy what the BPO/BPC calls for but my skills in combination with bonuses from engineering complexes and researched BPO/BPC really makes a difference.

Have you been under a rock for the last year??

1. Scarcity
  2. Larger ships requiring more materials from multiple sources requiring a more diverse and time-intensive skillset.

It’s going to be like this from here on out, bruh.

1 Like

I spent 8 billion on buying up stock before the patch. Havent even listed it yet.

It’s no coincidence they call EVE “spreadsheets in space”.
If you’re mediocre in the fields of Finances and Economics, business in general, if the Stock Market bores you to death and have no idea what those guys do up in the corner office then you’ll have a real hard time making the big ISK in New Eden. Indeed, even the Business Career Path hints at that when it suggests you “sit back relax and reap the rewards off the sweat of others’ brow”.
Because that’s what EVE seems to be to me after some years of getting acquainted with it and watching CCP in action.
A form of entertainment for financiers. All that other stuff, sandbox, PvE, PvE, missions… is just there to populate the servers with actual people vs an A.I-only environment.

PS. I remember reading something about “EVE isn’t real life blah blah…”
I’m sorry, dudes. EVE is as real as it can get. All the components of real life appear in the game, everyone of them, even mass murder, genocide, war and all the rest. The only thing that differentiate it from real life is that the world and everything in it is made up of pixels. The players’ choices and behaviors, interactions and interventions make the game come to life just as -----> _____ ( insert word ) makes our material world real to our senses.
PPS: And the salt is there to prove it.

Well, that and the fact that I can simply turn it off if it bothers me too much.

Sort of, more like I was hit by a mountain, in real world…
But I’m recovering for the lost words…