Killing economy=killing eve, everubody will suffer for it

Funny thing that people don’t get,by killing station trading ,you are killng jita…
So nobody will buy loot from ■■■■■■■ carribears…or spred between buy and sell will be 50/100
anuway by killing jita,you are not only killing traders but whole eve economy… so if you wanted to see jita empty… you got it!And nobody will take a place of old traders… because be a ■■■■■■■ carribear in hight sec will be more profitable…i have around 13 trillions in alts etc invested in market…and jita (and with jita all players that was selling me they stuff… and is a lot of players…)will lose my money capital… and i promise the exactly same will do many my friends that are a lot richer that me and basically holding jita… right now in jita in a month with all buy/sell total money flow between wallets is around 200T.And you will lost it… so from 10 march(it will happend faster,because to sell all assets is time,so traders will start now)you will see jita empty… thk ccp, you are a lot more interested in bots witch hunting…so interested that you are burning more players for ‘collateral damage’ than bots,but you don’t give a ■■■■ no? you are already soo bored of this game and just wants it to end…

For any trader reading this post that will leave jita market ,pls replay with + ccp have to see how fast jita will become empty

3 Likes

A major problem was when they made all agents equal. Back when there was just a few quality lvl4 agents in highsec, it caused mini-hubs to develop. I remember Isinokka being a really popular place, and i made a ton of isk out there, lots of wars, lots of fun… Now its deserted.
Theres no reason to be in Isinokka anymore unless you have nostalgic attachment to the system.

6 Likes
12 Likes

God, I’m loving all this salt from people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

9 Likes

At least have the backbone to commit if you’re gonna do nothing but whine and throw insults, lol.

1 Like

wait…

7 Likes

So there will no longer be a concentration of 10% of New Eden capsuleers in Jita? So capsuleers will actually be freed from the self-imposed shackles of compulsive trading syndrome and maybe board a ship and explore space? Oh… that’s so bad… wait! It’s actually good.

7 Likes

Ad hom your salt spewing all you want, slick. I wouldn’t mind seeing a mostly T1 EvE.

2 Likes

Aww, poor trillionaire station traders might have to actually undock and do something now. Cry me a river…

7 Likes

Wait whut?

Nm got caught up.

Nice.

2 Likes

Woah… It looks like you misspelled everything due to the tears building up in your eyes. Nobody is making you play this game.

9 Likes

Players will adapt. Real players. That is what real players always do. Whiners whine.

9 Likes

I don’t really think that the broker changes are going to be that big a deal. The only thing that rubbed me wrong about the announcement was saying it is an isk sink to take isk out of the game and they said something about fighting botters. Well most botting comes in the form of ratting not market trading, if they want to fight botting and take isk out of the game remove bounties from the rats.

2 Likes

Good.

Fk off and learn how to spell, use punctuation and structure sentences too.
On the bright side, now you’re having your magnificently dull “playstyle” ever-so-slightly-adjusted and are going to cry, then no doubt ragequit, cos you can’t continue your stupid “0.1-isk-wars” going - at least you will have the time to learn how to do this.

Every cloud and all that… :grin:

7 Likes

You need to learn how to use capital letters before ever posting again.

2 Likes

Removing bounties does not remove isk from the game.

Don’t worry, traders have multiple accounts for many roles. I mean who in their right mind would stay in Jita all day long and do nothing else? A bored vet perhaps?

How many people play this game with one account anyway?

Now that’s a statement!

That was the whole point of Burn Jita.

1 Like

You are right. I should have said stop adding isk to the game.

1 Like

:no_mouth:

Older Vets have invested way too much time training skills just to end up in T1 ships and fits.

2 Likes

What ? Did they kill trading too now ? What gives ?