Killing economy=killing eve, everubody will suffer for it

thats such a dumb remark, this will hurt everyone lol, it will hurt traders coz they will lose more money, will have 25% of the money they currently have to invest, itll hurt those that want to make a quick buck selling their expensive modules, because there will be less competition on those modules thus lower prices, it will hurt the small industrialists and traders alike because the isk isnt moving, its just sitting there in the hopes of getting orders filled, it will hurt bigger industrialists because noone is gonna trade in that super rare module, so the price will be fixed at a guarguantuan amount.
this change might actually be the first change in eve, that could singlehandedly kill eve

Wanna bet on that? 15b that all of what you said isbullshit and EVE continues on happily.

4 Likes

Wow its almost like you need to actively trade and not just sit on it and wait.

I say hurrah for the rebirth of the Contract market.

2 Likes

“+ 0.01”

3 Likes

Sorry I dont speak bot

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thats funny, but there’s an old android saying which I believe is peculiarly appropriate here. In binary language it goes something like this…

which roughly translated means, “Don’t stand around jabbering when you’re in mortal danger.”

7 Likes

1 Like

I always wanted ship number plates in EvE. Players could buy ship registration plates.
I would buy:

“+0.01”

3 Likes

For people too dumb enough to understand.

1 Like

If that will be fun for you - why not… Cause game supposed to be fun, in the first place.

The whole point of the discussion is that some players were getting fun from the feeling, that they are big traders, making … what … 13 trillions? Now they realize they are just common players, not the kings of the kings. Because they can not adapt like real pro. So they decide to quit trading all together.

Good for us. Cause there will be less little scammers / speculators and market will be more clear and readable for players, who does produce something in this game, not only ISK. Prices will go higher a bit, losing ship will hurt more, intense feeling from a fight will come back…

2 Likes

I fly mostly T1 ships in pvp because it makes them much more approachable. The notion of “must use T2 or T3” is only for people who don’t actually understa… oh wait. That’s you.

4 Likes

Yeah right LOL.
Changes have been killing Eve for over 10 years, if what people post in the forums are anything to go by.

Awesome reference. Bonus points for you!

2 Likes

No one needs to play the 0.01 isk game.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Folks could fly whatever they wanted, if they wanted to pay. I like my tengus and legions, you like lokis, np.

Also…just to be difficult…titans are T1… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s get real, this isn’t going to kill jita, trade, or stop people from buying loot. The only thing it does is remove an advantage for those who would try to out-compete competitors through the .01 isk war.

I’ll miss the days when I would undercut competitor prices so reliably that they’d do stuff like message me to make sure I’m not a bot, call me a no-lifer, and give up on trying to outcompete me.

Wish I could go on, but gotto run.

Speak for yourself.

I prefer using T1 ships. Better balance and more fun.

1 Like

Same here, bro

Except my Curse, obvs