Killing economy=killing eve, everubody will suffer for it

Learn to use decent punctuation and capital letters FFS!

1 Like

For those who didn’t see it.

1 Like

Station trading will still be a thing. If anything might encourage some omega folk to branch out their trade skills and get into region-trading.

You know how annoying it is to try and fulfill buy/sell orders for regions only to see that the player in question is only accepting things at a specific station? Think about those poor haulers and do them a favor so they can get blown up less. :c

Just a blatant example of CCP/player corruption. Forcing players to do business in unkillable highsec Keepstars, and FORCING a minimum tax, with no balance. If capitals aren’t allowed in highsec, Keepstars should be banned as well.

Otherwise this is just pure funneling to the already bloated blue-donut for more RMT. No capitals, no Keepstars.

Who is the small trader, can you define it?

Is it a beginning station trader that has no knowhow and large enough ISK reserve?

Because it certainly is not a random guy who came to Jita to sell his stuff. For him the incoming changes are good.

You will end up paying more only if you modify your orders frequently. For rarely sold items a price should be pretty static, so only a little modification will be required. Or I am wrong?

Thanks, understood now.

That almost sounds like me entirely, except I haven’t stopped moving items that I sell across multiple stations.

I gave up on inventory management years ago.

Edit: Missed my chance to bring up Skyrim in a conversation, dang.

1 Like

Your opportunity took an arrow to the knee?

But back on the thread’s subject, I very much see needing to try to address the bottings. But this group of ‘market solutions’ feels almost Incarna/Monocle-gate/$1000 jeans level of disconnected. It really does feel like it’s going to gut the market and doing that will certainly discourage players.

‘Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose’ becomes ‘losing anything but a starter corvette will be a giant pain to replace because you can’t find anything on the market because so many builders and sellers got frustrated and left.’

1 Like

Is it… super dooooper stupid?!

2 Likes

Im sorry whats killing station trading? i dont get it…

First of all my statement doesn’t pertain to you since you’re not an older Vet.

Secondly, one of your 3 KM’s shows you piloting an Ishtar, a T2 Heavy Assault Cruiser.

So not only are you a fail forum troll, you’re also a damn liar as well.

1 Like

My statement pertains to only using T1 ships and fits, meaning all equipment is T1.

You say you prefer using T1 ships which, after viewing a few of your KM’s, seems to be true. However they’re fit with T2 equipment so your reply to my statement is irrelevant…

You probably also pilot T2 ships as well.

Next time please fully read what is written before posting a reply.

1 Like

This is quite obviously an alt, I know that it’s not easy for you to use and understand logic but really, it should be obvious.

Lets see: Was in beta but the cascading error messages 2 weeks before they wanted to go live made me stop bothering, also without being able to set routes you had to fly from system to system and figure it out manually how to get to where you wanted to be.

Started in 2004 ish, didn’t stick

Started in 2005 for real. Got wardecced by GHSC which back then weren’t really known yet but pushed us into low sec where I got tackled by Ander’s small pirate gang who after chatting to me let me go (had a female character and they were going for it). They made me interested in the whole pirate thing so made a new character and joined a low sec piracy corp lead by Ghargon but hat corp went nowhere so I stopped bothering.

THEN I learned about covert ops, start training for it and advertised myself as a covert scout, joined a low sec gang called Itchy Trigger Finger Boys with Stuart. Did some stuff, that corp wasn’t really going anywhere so I tried V (I was there when RA was down to their last system) and LV (but in a shitty carebear pve corp who were scared to undock when there was 1 Goon in local, left in 3 weeks disgusted).

Then I joined ISSN (not my proudest moment) but learned a lot there especially because Mynas Atoch put trust in me as a covert ops pilot. I saw my first Titan (The Enslaver’s Avatar, which is a whole ■■■■ show of a story which is best forgotten). I was with Mynas’ fleet as we decided to have a go at the first really active supercarrier back then (the Establishment’s Hera), we lost of course. I was there when the war kicked off with IAC which was, realistically, the first skirmish between Goons and BOB. I left after we defeated IAC (not that it helped later on). That is where I made my high sec piracy character (can flipping etc).

I started a new character again and joined Fatal, again as a covert pilot. Ran into Sister Bliss and that worked out great. Fatal fell because the CEO was terrible carebear who really only was interested in protecting his production lines, which back then I didn’t understand or realized. Then Bliss made purge. but that went nowhere, I joined him when he made INIT and was in the fleet that was the first subcap fleet to ever kill a titan (ED’s, using RRBS Abaddons). I got annoyed by some of the corps in INIT so left them as it became more about grinding than fighting, then a while later I joined them again because they had gotten into a massive fight but left again after a few months because (again) one corp being terrible.

Since then, we’re talking 2009ish now, I’ve mostly done solo or small group pvp and piracy. I’ve lead a corp teaching newbies how to PVP (many of which still play today) and due to RL reasons I had to lower my investment in to the game. That and not enjoying CCP’s changes to time and time again buff non-effort lazy carebear play styles.

I’ve been helping in Rookie channel since 2007ish, still have some hilariously old video guides on EVE-files, I had a bunch of YT channels with guides. One of which we’ll talk about later on.

So what have YOU done?

When looking at your latest loss you use a AB/cloak fitted ship (with a clown cloak btw) showcasing that after all these years of playing you STILL don’t understand something as basic as the cloak/mwd trick which if you’d look it up on eve uni wiki and one of the video guides (a really old 2011 one) is mine. I could have saved you a loss, if you weren’t so utterly clueless at the game.

So yeah. You’re wrong, again, about everything. Nothing new there.

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure but…

I may be falling in love with you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Then post with your main. That is if you actually have one as old as you claim.

Until then everything you post is just rubbish.

This isn’t about me, this is about you claiming to do PvP in T1 ships fit with T1 modules, which is a lie of course. And the fact that your character, supposedly an alt, is not even close to being a Vet character.

I guess just so you can save face, we can go with the pretense that your statement actually pertained to your supposedly old Vet character…

…nope, your just a damn lying troll who constantly posts bullsh*t.

I do on… alts, specifically trained for pvp. The whole concept of using alts really should not be too difficult to understand, even for you.

But by your own standards: since your character has never been in a corp you do not get to talk about corp stuff, wars, alliances or anything related to that. Thank you for clearing that up.

Why would I show my main characters to a clown like you? But here’s an old char that was an alt in Ghargon’s pirate corp, who doesn’t link to anything I did afterwards. As you might have figured (although probably not) out I have an unhealthy amount of alts.

1 Like

Hey asshole, I can talk about anything I want to.

What I don’t have to do is believe your bullsh*t.

Nono.

Since you state that since my posting character has no real history I don’t get to talk about things by your own standards and rules you don’t get to talk about anything corp, alliance, war or citadel related, as your character is not in a corp.

Also please stahp with the personal attacks!