Jita: Pirates, one-shoot suicides, cargo ships rdy to loot etc. always the same suspects

And yet again an entire comment that ignores everything. Looks like you don’t have anything to say that’s on topic. Again, why are you so angry if you’re “just asking questions”?

1 Like

You still try to play games here. I stated what I had to say and the answer was:

By Brisc Rubal:
“Yes, it is.”

While you still trying to intellectually win a discussion which you set up just for your own fun. Funny btw trying to “tactically” paint me as “angry, defensive” while I’m certainly not. Keep trolling, I absolutely don’t care as much as you do. Take care and fly safe.

We could look at cargo scanners this way:

If cargo scanners are used for Intel on whom to shoot, that means that they are also used for Intel of whom not to shoot - to prevent shooting low value targets. So for those that fly lower value the cargo scanners are saving them from being indiscriminately ganked.

There now when you fly properly fit, properly loaded hauler thank the local scanner each time they tell the gankers not to target you ;).

2 Likes

My bad, I forgot to think of the good sides of the cargo scanner thus be more thankful everytime I survive haha :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.