Jita Scammers

Well… not to be toxic here, but I think you’re more at fault here.
I mean, if someone was going to double your isk, why send them money in the first place?

Doesn’t that seem the least bit suspicious? And this is eve, like real life, if its too good to be true, it probably isn’t.

2 Likes

That’s hilarious and made me laugh out loud, Kudos to you!

They use ISK duplicators which as their name suggests, need ISK to duplicate which is why you need to give them the money first.

I thought everyone knew that sigh

1 Like

I once met this person in Amarr, who promised her entire fortune in exchange of one tritanium. Still kind of sorry I didn’t have that trit on me as the contract had a lot of zeroes in it.

1 Like

Tritanium can be addictive.

1 Like

I demand that you retract your negative feedback as it damages the reputation of legit isk doubling agency’s operating in Jita. As for the monies you think you are entitled to, they have obviously been forfeited because you did not follow article 33 of the Jita isk doubling confederate councils code.

Have a nice day sir.

1 Like

This is not how this works sir, your ISK and that of every other customers ISK is put into the final pool of money, each customers transaction is thoroughly checked for any discrepancies. Any found to be in violation of the rules set out by the would be benefactor (ISK doubling agent) are thanked for their donation. They are then usually informed that they didn’t follow the instructions, and that their payout sadly couldn’t be completed. ISK doubling is like any other business, it cannot operate exclusively for free, it relies on the kind donations of the benefactor and their partners. Always read the fine print to avoid any future misunderstandings and loss of ISK.

1 Like

Your name rings a bell little one. Did you not tackle for a raven in a 0.4 system with a hawk or harpy a long time ago, when the universe was still young?

There are no legit offers in Jita. Stay away from Hypernet offers, as well, even if they are “green”.

To anyone willing to listen.

If you send me 100 Million ISK I can get you a list of every known scammer so you can set to red.

It works. Just check my bio…

Bring back good memories?

1 Like

Welcome to Eve. :crazy_face:

What ship is it?

My trusty stead , the bringer of doom, none other than the infamous LOKI.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.