Jita vs. Perimeter. Why you should move to Perimeter

Just so all you know. It costs you 30% more to do business in Jita than Perimeter. And you get no more economic velocity. I can undercut you by 0.01 cent and earn 30% more than you as fast as you would have made your sales.

Move to Perimeter.

Give up already.

2 Likes

This is fine for buy orders. Some things (ship hulls for example) just don’t sell well outside of Jita for the moment; nobody’s staying out of Perimeter because we just like the station model or whatever.

2 Likes

And the fireworks in front of the undock. :sparkles: :sparkler: :fireworks: :sparkle:

3 Likes

Convenience > Discount.

Buy orders are hosted in perimeter because you can set them to a fill distance of 1 jump and therefor can be filled in Perimeter, Jita, or other 1 jump entities.

Sell orders aren’t going to switch to perimeter except for high value instances. Why?

1. People don’t care if a < 100 m item is cheaper 1 jump away when they are just trying to fill their multibuy and get to where they are going.
  2. Jita can’t be destroyed, so their is no danger of their items being pushed to asset safty or a module being offlined.
11 Likes

Also the fact that Jita provides an LP store to conveniently liquidate Caldari Navy LP straight into the biggest market in the game is very useful.

3 Likes

You dont need to shop at either, tbh

2 Likes

Bleh, just for those dirty Caldari whores :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hard to gank tethered targets.

5 Likes

I happily pay more ISK on the same item in Tranquility Trading Tower since I am guaranteed that I make it in and out alive because of the tethered docking.

6 Likes

^Makes sense. It’s hard to convince people to switch to TTT though, unless virtually all items are cheaper than jita all the time. People won’t buy just some of what they want to buy from TTT for most items, it’s too inconvenient.

I’ll stick to the station that can’t be exploded, thanks.

4-4lyfe

11 Likes

It depends on my shopping, but really expensive stuff I try to always buy outside of Jita fur safety reasons.

3 Likes

I’d rather lose a little ISK to NPC corps than give the blue RMT donut more carebear ISK.

Would be a shame to lose that precious Keepstar.

Remind me… can titans, supers and dreads enter highsec to save such a valuable target??

:thinking:

5 Likes

It would be a shame, but empty threats like your’s pose no concern if you can’t even remember whether or not capitals can enter highsec. :slight_smile:

And no, they can’t.

5 Likes

You mean that’s not chaffe?

Unchecks the box next to added security features.

2 Likes

I rather give my money to the system than to the one of the riddiculously rich nulllsec alliances behind the trade citadels like the Perimeter one.

EDIT: looks like I am not the only one with this reason haha.

5 Likes

Your wallet is the only thing that cant explode. You gotta undock someday.

I’ll prefer the 30% gains to my wallet as compensation for any…eventualities.

1 Like

This reason is dumb for 2 reasons.

1. you cut your arm off to prevent a drop of blood getting to a perceived enemy.
  2. system taxes are an isk sink which is RECESSIONARY and makes money holders richer.

So you’re actually making Alliances MORE powerful by NOT trading at TTT. Because they sit on mountains of cash.

F-ing MOUNTAINS.

Inflated by your pride burning up money supply in Jita.

2 Likes

Why do you care how I trade my items?

Or this some not-so-subtle advertisement?

5 Likes

Ok, so i guess a very large, LARGE fleet of BS would be necessary. Would be an even bigger shame to time things so that any parties interested in defending the Perimeter KS had to abandon their sov space which might have to be defended at the same time… That would just truly be a shame… a choice like that?

2 kids. Which do I love most? :anguished: