July release - Issues

Thanks for this find. While it’s an imperfect workaround (getting rid of the entire effect), it does spare us the earsore while CCP (hopefully) sort it out (and hopefully quickly - should be a minor hotfix, I’m guessing.)

STILL can’t get my stuff out of the corp office in our Fort…

[quote=“Sol_epoch, post:68, topic:9622”]
The ship was never built with a covert reconfiguration module!

The spreadsheet doesn’t even show this as a replacement!
[/quote] Can you submit a bug report listing what subsystems were fitted to your ship before the patch? I’ll investigate this for you!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reports regarding missing corp offices in Stations and Citadels. These issues should be fixed today. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

How about being unable to start my skill queue and jump into my clone with implants all because the character sheet not working? All while my omega time is ticking…

I’m rather discouraged to see no mention in the patch notes of a fix to the audio problem (ship explosions, and possibly an overall “pitchiness” of the soundscape) introduced in the July build, and even more so to not see any DEV responses to/acknowledgements of the several complaints about this in this and the general feedback thread…

EDIT: Whoop too early not enough coffee… In the Known Issues post at the top it says “In some rare cases it is no longer possible to open the character sheet. This is caused by removed T3 subsystem skills left in the skill queue. Customer Support can help by resetting your skill queue.” So please contact customer support via support ticket to resolve this issue.

1 Like

Sorry the explosions issue appears not to have made it to the Known Issues post above (will correct). The issue is that it’s currently tied to the UI slider rather than its correct slider.

2 Likes

Alt corp hangars gone… They’re still showing up on API requests from other applications but in game I cannot access any of the ships or assets I had stored there.

Time frame on this bug please?

I’m very glad to see that it’s caught dev attention. :slight_smile: However, please note that there’s a lot more to it than it just being “tied to the wrong slider”: the sound is too high-pitched and loud (my UI sound is set around halfway, btw), and it doesn’t attenuate with distance from the source of the sound (I guess being tied to UI might be causing this, as UI sound level is constant, not affected by distance from anything.)

1 Like

The first (pitch) sounds like a pretty subjective judgement (not really one to comment myself as I have awful hearing particularly relating to higher pitches) but I will ping the QA on the audio side and see if they have seen other reports of this. The second (volume/distance) sounds like it´s caused by the same problem I initially outlined.

1 Like

@CCP_Lebowski please see above

1 Like

Thank you. (As for subjectivity of the pitch: yes, I am cursed with extremely good/sharp hearing, doesn’t help with getting sleep :stuck_out_tongue: However, I really think those explosions ought to be considerably “bassier” - in fact, the whole soundscape seems to have risen half an octave or so, but maybe I’m now simply confused from messing with the abridged/crippled “advanced” audio controls.)

Could you point me towards your bug report on this (Bug report ID) and I’ll investigate. It seems that the issue was fixed for many cases but perhaps not all. Thanks!

1 Like

I posted a petition (ticket 459037), but no bug report… logging one now.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you! Please ensure you include the affected station and character, and we’ll get right on it

1 Like

Gah… didn’t mention characters… it’s all of them

If the bug has been reported from one of the affected characters then all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

EBR-126190 2017-07-12

Edit: No, it’s been bug-reported from this account. All characters in those corps are mine… all are affected.

(petition was from an affected alt though)

1 Like

All good

1 Like