July release - Issues

Tengu’s 6th launcher does not seem to visually appear anywhere on the ship if mounted on the 7th high slot, making it possible to see only 5 (technically, there are 10 that appear) hardpoints erroneously where there should be six (12).

I haven’t tested the Tengu in the field yet under those circumstances as I’m rather curious to know where the “extra” missile would originate from when firing.

Anyways, looking forward to trying out the SKINs for them; they look pretty sweat.

What is not fair is that you are not listening to your customer base, Which by the way pay your wages!

So are you going to compensate T3 owners who now have to go and purchase additional modules for the modules that no longer fit due to your nerf or compensate them for ships and modules that are no longer fit for purpose?

To have assets and investment in those assets one day then the next they are worthless plus then having to reinvest in more items to try and get them back to some resemblance of worth but being told “Tough luck” in no uncertain terms is abysmal customer relations.

1 Like

Hmmm… it seems Windows 10 night mode somehow messed up with high quality eve shaders.
Shut down this mode. I installed f.lux and now i have 60 fps in hangar with an acceptable load on the GPU.

Give up Sol. Rule Number 6: You cannot argue with dumb mistakes and arrogance.

1 Like

Broadsword is using the Sebiestor logo instead of the Core Complexion logo. Muninn is using the Brutor logo instead of the Boundless Creation logo. Additionally, Exoplanets Hunter and Firewall Breach skins are changing the corporate logo on the Broadsword and Muninn from their current logos to Minmatar Republic when used. While it’s nice to have the logo change, as far as I am aware T2 ships are supposed to have their logos remain static regardless of what skin is used.

1 Like

I agree and add “You can’t account for stupid” when it comes to things like this but the arrogance and attitude is something they need to weed out.

1 Like

Can you explain to me why I had a Covert reconfiguration in the slot and a Amplification node in the cargo bay of my Tengu?

The ship was never built with a covert reconfiguration module!

The spreadsheet doesn’t even show this as a replacement!

1 Like

After todays patch when i warp into cloud havens fps drop to 0 and it freezes until well after i landed in the site. I can run at absolute max at 1080 no problem, now even if i crank all settings low as they go this still occurs.I have deleted the entire eve folder and reinstalled and this is still occurring.

Since the update I am unable to access the character sheet, skills and jump-clones etc. ( Only on my T3 skilled character). Also noticed that when swapping subsystems they don’t always “stick” to the fit and appeared white out while subsystem remained in storage or cargo, ( I noticed that on sisi too). When using fit template rigs are not swapped (because I have the old one fitted). Would be nice if for T3 they were replace accordingly to the template fit.

Hi, I have an issue with the various bays in my orca that now contain assorted phantom items (plus some non-phantom items that I can’t do anything with). The phantom items are those that were in the bays before the patch but that I have now unloaded to to a station hanger. Copies of these items appear to be left in the cargo bay, the ship maintenance bay and the ore hanger. I appear to be unable to get rid of them.
Additionally some ore that I have mined since the patch (the first time I have used the orca to mine) appears in the ore bay but I cannot access it - I cannot remove it from the bay. Cheers.

Is it worth adding that prior to the patch there were some T3 subsystems in the fleet hanger?

1 Like

I’m experiencing a similar issue as Vhella Kalzum in that my Occator is getting ghost items suddenly appear in the cargo hold and fleet hangar when I undock. It’s made worse when it takes the total volume of 1 or more of the bays over capacity which then means I can’t warp or dock until I remove some of the contents out of the hold. I’m also aware of a couple of other people in my alliance having the same issue.

Like a few others, can’t access corp hangars in Fortizar and Astra. Also can’t access personal industry manufacturing history. Keeps saying blueprint can’t be found. Delivred 3 jobs and items cannot be found.

Bug report submitted for all 3.

My only remaining cloaking subsystem was fit to a ship during the update- all the rest are lost.

I received multiple duplicate subsystems in the same hangers.

3x Augmented Fusion Reactor, 2x Augmented Plating, 3x Hybrid Encoding Platform, for 1x Proteus

3x Accelerated Ejection Bays for 1x Tengu.

2x Assault Optimization, 2x Augmented Plating for 1x Legion.

2x Augmented Durability, 2x Augmented Nuclear Reactor for 1x Loki.

Update: And of course cloaking defensive subsystems are selling for ~150m ISK while the duplicates I received have buy orders for <20m ISK. Is that adding insult to injury, or just more injury?

Update 2: Covert Reconfiguration subsystems for all t3s selling for 50m ISK at Jita NOW.

1 Like

There’s been a few with that issue with those particular subs, but it’s been mostly confined to unfitted ones. If yours were fit to a T3 hull, then the issue may be bigger than it seems. I’d right up a quick bug report in game in that case. Just to point out that my none of the subs on my Tengu were converted erroneously, including the Amp Node, so something’s causing the issue for some but not all fitted T3’s.

1 Like

I can no longer launch more than one drone at a time. I get an error telling me not enough bandwidth even though that never changed.

Also as has been said above I received duplicates of T3C subsystems. Seems they were randomly changed into the new ones. CCP you really screwed up this patch.

Seems a lot of Corp’s are effected by this one, All our stuff’z is not accessible currently as all offices have been closed, we can see the BPO’s in lock down but cannot access them, decision made to leave as is right now and await a fix.

Issue with Corp Hangars not opening ‘Raitaru’,. Found that un-docking and re-docking solved this one, not ideal but a work around maybe.

Old yet unresolved issue: Ship fitting window (as in live fitting, not simfit) not updating eg cap/grid/cpu usage properly as I fit modules. Also on occasion module slots not updating as modules/ammo added. This is becoming more frequent as more updates are piled on, please fix! Having to perform session changes for a temporary fix is becoming extremely annoying.

I logged in tonight and the station in OP7-BP that my corp has had an office in for the past months is gone. There are no offices in the station at all and all corp assets that were in the corp hangars are gone. A check of surrounding systems also shows that there are no offices in any of the stations, and they were there yesterday. This is extremely upsetting as the corp had several projects in progress which are at a halt because all materials for the projects are gone.

It is counter intuitive, but the rifle shot sound effect can be disabled by un-checking “Ship Explosions” in the Display & Graphics settings tab under the Effects category.

1 Like