Jump Gates. Don't Blame CCP. Blame yourselves

If the OP was true, then how do fatigue free gates help at all?

No one is going to jump around to shoot blues.

However, while there are pockets of blues, there’s no blue donut anymore and if you want to bring content to null OP, go do it. Telling others to do it from an ivory tower is pointless.

That’s quite deep and actually I completely agree to what you’re saying here.
The fact is this is a GAME. It’s pixels it’s not real and it’s supposed to be for fun and entertainment.
Now everyone for years have been clearly staying Eve is a PVP game and PVE is just an add-on effectively.

It certainly seems now that we are opposite and the building money making, PVE side is much much more tilted towards than PVP.

And maybe just maybe we need to accept that. The game IS ultimately player driven and maybe CCP are sitting back and watching the ride and saying hey you guys are creating eve they way you want it who are we to disagree. It’s a fantastic way to dispel responsibility.

I have no qualms personally that lots needed to change but it’s always been some knee jerk reaction to a problem rather than looking at the bigger picture. Solo died because CCP kept changing the meta based on fleet fights rather than small gangs.

However I think I am digressing.

If we as players won’t change or want to keep things ad they are then equally CCP need to make changes to continue to offer that PVP element. Therefore should we complain when CCP does this?

Perhaps the no fatigue is basically you are building stuff much faster than we would like you to. So we are going to allow people to make explosions quicker too.

They could make things much more expensive and slower to build. I still can’t get how a massive space station with all its functions can cost as much as a semi blinged T3. The prices are far far too low.

But what would be the fun in that, there is nothing to shoot so the more you build the more you can shoot.

It’s quite clever really. CCP solved alot of problems with citadels, but made them cheap.l enough so many could be built all the time, therefore creating on going regular content to shoot them.
It’s become more PVE/P focused. Rather than people shooting people it’s people shooting structures.

The problem is BLUE status also means donshoot structures so if you don’t shoot structures and don’t shoot people then the whole concept is dead.

So hence the introduction of no fatigue for caps. Perhaps I’m talking myself into yeah no fatigue for caps is good. Why, because the players themselves won’t do anything to generate content.

Maybe just maybe we’ve certainly entered a new era of eve online.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.