Just hacked a WH Data site ...man, it was exciting!

That’s awesome man. I’ll have to try that. Sounds like a lot of fun.

1 Like

This was an awesome read! I’m a new player as well. I was tired of doing security missions, so I figured why not explore? So I fitted a Heron and launched my probes. The first one I went for ended up being a wormhole - Now, I’m pretty into space and stuff in real life, and I had no idea wormholes were even on the game at this point - I was pumped to check it out. Since I didn’t know anything about what was on the other side or if it was just something I was supposed to avoid, it was a massive adrenaline rush. I remember I warped to it using first-person camera view and jumped back when the WH filled my entire laptop screen…was not expecting that. Anyways, I’ve been playing for about three-four weeks now. I’ve made 100-150 Mil (and lost 5 - 10 ships) exploring in WH space and I love it. I’m an Alpha so I can’t use a cloak either, and that only adds more to the excitement. Good luck out there!

2 Likes

I can WHole- heartedly recommend moving out to WH space. If nothing else you get a sense of achievement each day when you manage not to die.

Ed: Also this is an appropriate time for this…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.