Just look at this guide. Absolute bible for us frigate junkies

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SV_sWWIinoheBaGZgL2nUVJGYwnsNJqJ/view

Just look at it, LOOK AT IT!! I can’t believe how awesome this is. I’m sorry if this is like common knowledge but seriously I am just amazed at the quality of player written guides and content sometimes.

9 Likes

Damn that’s a nice guide.

1 Like

I know all too well how Eve players get bent outta shape with redundant threads, I did a quick scroll up and down and so what if it’s posted twice this is the nicest damn guide I’ve ever seen in any game.

1 Like

Possibly one of the best made reports I’ve ever read about anything, ever.
I can only wonder what kind of job the creator has out there in real life.

3 Likes

The guys seems like normal 8-to-5 white collar. Daily works as the one who makes reports. Maybe the “guy to go” when you need your reports designed nicely. I mean, look at those stuff. Beautiful eye candy.

Might be bored enough to think, “Making another one about EVE? Eh, why not? its just need 5 mins anyway”

after seeing all the positivity I went in trying to find parts I could tear apart and failed. only thing I could find I think was just a typo where they didn’t put autocannons in the scram kite section despite mentioning they had the capability in several other points of the guide.

Amazing effort. Thank you for sharing

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.