Just want to show my apparel and skin collection

LoL. 21 masks for women, 1 for men. Hmmm.

Dray

I bet you’d like Blender. Are you familiar with that program? Like GIMP it’s also free / open source.

1 Like

I’ve heard about Blender but I’ve never tried it.

How is it compared to Gimp, better and easier to work with?

If I remember correctly GIMP is 2D while Blender is 3D.

1 Like

Blender is not really something that would make working with pictures easier, it is advanced 3D modelling tool and you have to learn a lot more to use it and to import models for anything from EVE is a time consuming task. What it shines in, is that you can for example make your own poses, animate character and make movies in it.

EVE already shows models for you like they look in the game, and you can already manipulate them in game a lot easier. I think more poses would be nice tho.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s time for them to update their Carbon engine that was “state of the art” fifteen years ago with something where characters’ facial hair isn’t just a flat sticker, and that can support more than half a dozen “chav” poses for portrait-making?

1 Like

Have you seen these new SKINS for Sister of Eve ships? I need that Astero SKIN, no matter the price :cold_face:
I just hope there will be someone willing to sell it.

2 Likes

Go to a meeting if you can

I’ve got few collectables. Mainly from when we all thought walking in stations might actually be a thing.

Probably the only items I was really attached to were the collectable Dust514 items we got when we thought an FPS might be a thing.

… I just gave myself a sad.

1 Like

IB4 CCP devalues the lot by just releasing all skins and apparel for 500 plex. CCP don’t give a hoot about collectable integrity and re-released on a whim items described as, ‘‘limited time only’’, ‘‘last chance’’ & ect, ect.

Collecting EVE online digital IP is for BDSM lovers only.

Ah the re-release of police skins & how I lost billions, ‘‘limited time only’’ & ‘‘last chance’’. There is a reason you are known as the top EVE digital IP collector as only a X-CCP’r with insight would dare collect anything.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.