Just wanted to say

I returned today after over a year break, this is my second account (been taking breaks and returning to EVE since 2007), and I enjoyed myself playing today on a brand new Alpha character (I’m being cheap this month)!!! Woah, I feel like I’m left out of the CCP bashing crowd. But… at least I’m enjoying myself for the hours I have right now!

Sorry, I just saw that so many people are calling this game dead/dying/crying, when I just so happen to still find it fun — in my own right (and a few others), i guess.

11 Likes

eve has been dying since before you initially played in 2007… You’re good.

3 Likes

It’s fun until you lose everything when CCP decided to nerf your gameplay.:blush:

4 Likes

I remember the day I started. I was sitting in a “special” gaming room with around 15-20 people and one person decided to take tally on what everyone was playing. Let’s say 20 people were in the room, it was 18 WoW and 2 EVE players. A memory I will never forget… this game produced as many memories as CS 1.6 and Condition Zero, when they were alive and kicking.

I remember losing over 500 mil to Gankers not too far from Jita, I left for half a year due to a “rage quit” - I even sent a message to CCP, hahaha. I joined back up after 6 months; and said, remember what EVE actually is… taking the hits and keep going. I made an acknowledgment to myself, that I get to determine when I take breaks, when I stop, and when I keeping going.

5 Likes

Removed some off topic posts.

I just wanted to say that yesterday before server restart, I had filled a ship with plex and tobacco and took it to Tama.

2 Likes

I’m still having a great time despite the crybabies!
Loving this Minmatar event!

Removed a number of off-topic posts.

ISD Bahamut

Yea, the game is still ok to spend a few hours a week on I guess. Been too busy playing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla though. No nerfs in that game.

1 Like

It’s still fun. I like it… I just hold myself back from wanting more because it is what it is and that’s that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.