How about a rocket kestrel. Compact Ballistic Control Systems will beef up your damage a little bit, but they’re also stupid expensive right now. Anyway, upgrade Rocket Launchers, Damage Mods, and Tanking Mods to T2 as skills/fitting room allows.
To fly it, get within web range, orbit as tight as you can and still keep your speed up (i.e. around two thousand meters), web, and shoot. Missiles don’t have to worry about tracking, so you want to keep transversal up as much as possible. it will hurt the rats’ ability to damage you, but not your ability to damage them. The web will help your rockets to apply damage. If you happen to fight any cruisers, try to spiral in on them.
Rocket Kestrel
Summary
[Kestrel, PvE /Rockets]
Ballistic Control System I
Ballistic Control System I
1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Compact Multispectrum Shield Hardener
‘Arbalest’ Rocket Launcher I, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
‘Arbalest’ Rocket Launcher I, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
‘Arbalest’ Rocket Launcher I, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
‘Arbalest’ Rocket Launcher I, Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket
Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I