Kill Board Padding

I think you have anger management issues and I’m chuckling.

im surprised you can write.

i am LITERALLY laughing my ass off :slight_smile:

I mean its hilarious how much ‘stupid’ you managed to fit into one sentence lol

You seem to be doing well…Flannel is a thin material not appropriate for towels…you’re raging over something like a lunatic…whose the one wqith issues? lol

LOOOL
you seem a little hurt about being proven wrong, perhaps because you have been ousted as the buffoon you truly are; and you keep trying to come back from it which just makes you look dumber.
HAHHAHA
TEARS MATE TEARS OF LAUGHTER
You SER
Have made my day HAHAHHAHA

Oh…the lunatic who thinks rowels are made of flannel and has a rage fit about it…You’re comedy.

towels

Education is a wonderfull thing and research before posting goes hand in hand with the first part of this post!

What is more annoying is a colonial posting calling somebody a lunatic and then trying to look intelligent when really they are not!

You might have said good day but we don’t have to listen, you only fight frigates in your cloaky loki…

Typical sign of a coward is a cloak

1 Like

You are not very good, But keep thinking you are! What is in your head and how your Epeen makes you feel good here will just show how weak you really are, That is ok not all of us need to try!

So much salt, so much anger. The eve communitiy is really the worst I have seen so far and that tops even the lol community.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.