Kill Rights could be bounties, CCPLEASE!

You are behaving to anyone as you are clearly better than them because you have more gank kills than them. I wonder what will you do if someone you criticize will have way more than you.

I really like this selfentitled behavior you and code members exhibit - “our killboard is better than you, so you sucks and your posts are meaningless.”

1 Like

Can you stop shitting in the middle of the floor and let the adults talk?

2 Likes

Yeah sorry, CODE scum (and them alike) got me again. They always spam and try to distort focus from ganking-related threads.

1 Like

You’re way off topic and all you’re doing is derailing the thread and screaming “EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!” as you drop trou and proceed to defecate all over an interesting discussion.

2 Likes

No, I actually don’t. You’re just making the last part up.

I’m better than you because I’m better than you,
not because I might or might not have more kills.

It wasn’t me who started talking about “amounts of ships ganked”.

That was you.

vOv

1 Like

These aren’t risks. They’re consequences. A risk is something you take fearing something that might happen. A consequence is something that definitely does happen.

The actual risks of a suicide ganker:

• The risk that the gank might fail.
  • The risk that the loot drops don’t pay for the gank.
  • The risk that someone interferes, preventing the gank.
  • The risk that someone comes and steals the loot.

All of these have as a consequence that the ganker lost his ship, (thus ISK)
lost fifteen minutes (literally life time)
and didn’t get anything for it.

Btw … do you understand that just because you did something,
it doesn’t automatically mean you understand everything about it?

What are you talking about? If it was so easy as you’re implying, why doesn’t literally everyone have unlimited amounts of ISK? Why does asset safety need to exist then? Why does insurance need to exist? Given the number of ways a player can earn multiple billions a day, they’re actually silly! Well, apparently in your mind?

How is that an argument for or against anything? You appear to be grasping for straws there, or not really actually thinking things through.

Sorry about that. When you wrote “army” it seemed to me that it’s about cheating. I don’t really understand how this is in any way or form an argument for or against anything considering that literally everyone can do that for literally everything. I don’t see how you can use this as a legit argument.

Feel free to elaborate/expand.

1 Like

Why not have both?

Tell you what, let’s just make it so when someone is suicide ganked, the victim is paid their insurance (perhaps doubled) out of the ganker’s wallet. If there isn’t enough to cover it, pull it out of their corp wallet. Still not enough? Start confiscating assets.

1 Like

Nah, let’s not do that. Miners already get AFK minerals, they don’t need AFK isk.

Isn’t already AFK isk, if it’s for insurance? It’s just a change of whose wallet that payment comes out of. Totally fair.

1 Like

As somebody who has whined about this topic often in the hopes for change, I’ll chime in here…

Your idea is good BUT it is missing the key factor in the whole “bounty-hunter”: risk vs reward. Having a 15-30 day period where you’re just tooling around after a bad-guy in the hopes of getting a percentage of a percentage for pay isn’t that appealing.

I’d suggest a few changes:

• make the targets anonymous so you can’t farm yourself
  • have the “contract” open for 15-30 days but pay it all (less fees/taxes) to whoever makes the kill
  • Use agents to issue the contracts and have a new skill needed in order to be able to talk to said agent
  • Skill level determines how many contracts you can take (one per level)
  • “Mission” (or contract level) level also determines the worth of the contract and the number of people allowed to hunt on the same contract. ie level 1 might be open to 50 people where as level 50 just 2-3 people

IMO, you need to make this a viable career choice for the Boba Fett want-to-be’s…that means very good pay.

1 Like

I can’t believe this thread got any responses.

It all seems meaningless now that everyone is going to die.

4 Likes

The bounty system as it is is probably what this new lowsec system for facwar should be tbh, as in a % of the cost of the kill (which is borked anyway in many ships especially triglavian) plus an lp reward… probably in the same vein.

Hold me.

Shhh, there there.

2 Likes

And thanks for you, it’s alive again. xD

2 Likes

Was it soft hard or runny? Also do you ever check the bowl afterwards?

That maths wizard was CCP and the current bounty payout is that number.

Except no.