Killed by CONCORD for attacking a suspect

Purple is the color for fleets be default. You should be careful with that. Limited Engagements have a teal color by default with sets them apart from all other states and standing tags.

Plus, solid white skull on light yellow background without blinking by default only means that the pilot has a below 0 security status. Yellow flashy skull on black background means suspect. Geniously taken static screenshot for illustration. :smiley:

grafik

REDNES

1 Like

There was your red (pun intended) flag and error right there. Never set safety to red unless you are ready to die to CONCORD.

2 Likes

careful with what ? I overwrite those.

For me, teal is for my fleet.

This should have been an obvious warning for you. Having to set your safety to Red in order to do something in high-sec means you WILL get Concorded…that’s the purpose of having the Red setting.

2 Likes

Agreed.

I’ve killed many suspects in hisec with my safety on green.

Sometimes do you disagree just to disagree? That’s exactly what he did.

You are missing the point, which is: I thought the pilot was a suspect because I simply did not appreciate the difference between amber-background-white-skull (low standing) and flashing-amber-skull (suspect). I was terribly confused when I could not engage guns and pushed through in my confusion, not understanding that I would be attacked by CONCORD.

I’m not complaining, it happened and I came here and now understand, so I learned.

5 Likes

Are you aware that yellow safety will allow you to get suspect? It’s not about allowing you to attack suspect, you can do that on green. Just checking

Yes, I am aware. Thank you for checking. :slight_smile:

He did, he said he changed safety to red

The safety settings and warning supposed to be idiot proof.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.