Killing Orca's and other high sec ships

I was in a Venture when they engaged. @Knowledgeminer already gave you a hint how that works.

3 Likes

The skills you’re talking about are actually very hard to get the folks in the know to talk about :slight_smile: Some of the lengths people go to in the persuit of the correct combat flag are nothing short of incredible. Get in touch if you’d like to chat. Good luck.

2 Likes

I’ve done this, Flycatcher | kerbochard | Killmail | zKillboard.

Not a doomsday, doesnt count.

Gank baiting can be time consuming. It delivers best, when gankers have new tools at hand and want to try them out.

1 Like

Honestly if you mine just do it for yourself and don’t join a corp that wants miners. They want miners because they want slaves to mine for them. So if you mine also do manufacturing in the game. There are null sec alliances that have miners that are really just slaves for them its always been like that since 2003 and 2004 when the game first came out.

I suggest have two accounts one a miner/manufacturer and the other pvp/pve account. Just join a corp for the pve and pvp content and use your alt account to make stuff for your character. Or when you find a good corp that likes your for your pve/pvp skills bring your alt in a little later so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of being a miner slave for those who spend allot of time in pve/pvp. Miner corps are just slaves for alliances and treated as such, it will never end.

Also ganking corps are more for the less skillfull pvp’rs in this game since it more of trying to kill carebears in the game and many vs one fights. The real pvp’rs in this game either solo hunt or join corps that prefer fleet vs fleet battles. You really dont get that from Gankers. When I first started pvp’ing it was with a ganker corp and it consisted of either gate camping or hunting down carebears. If we actually fought a real pvp corp at equal numbers we would have gotten our buts kicked. Thats why I left because it really was not real pvp. After that I joined a Merc corp that fought other 0.0 corps. Learned allot more about pvp and how too than I ever learned from that ganking corp.

What this guy said here CODE gankers are more those who hunt carebears for easy kills while fleets in 0.0 that hunt other alliance fleets are more skilled and will teach you how to pvp. You will only learn how to gank noobs form alliances like CODE and in the end when it comes to pvp your skill level will still be the same as the carebears in high sec. You just now how to gate camp and kill noobs who are dumb enough to leave themselvs open by themselves to get ganked. Stay away from Ganker corps if you really want to learn how to pvp. I hear goonswarm do the same. Which is sad because a long time ago I thought better of them.

1 Like

This is unfortunate just came back to the game after 11 years and Wardecs were a normal thing and you’d see corp vs corp and alliance vs alliance in High sec. Sad this game has changed so much.

1 Like

Lol every time in a thread I read this it always makes me giggle.

4 Likes

Which is why they (“carebears”) get killed easily in the first place. Maybe if they understood that, you know, taking responsibility when you get dunked in a shitty fit was how you play, not crying to CCP for their “fixes”.

Your worst case there suggests an equal playing field, so whats the problem?

4 Likes

FYI Yes I did replaced my Orca who was dear to me right up until that time I had become too complacent that allowed her to be set upon by evil flesh eating monsters.

Yes those Invasion npc’s are monsters.

Code. are kittens compared to those Triglavians.

On the outside he wants people to believe he’s a Warrior … (“real” PvP)
… because he’s insecure on the inside.

If he wasn’t insecure, he wouldn’t have reacted like this,
trying to elevate what he does compared to that what others, he perceives as lesser, do.

Otherwise noteworthy details:

• He hides in a group and, like a weakling, believes that makes him superior
  • No zkillboard entry.
  • Delusions about what “real” is, worthy of a smack in the face to remind him.
1 Like

Still around and interested shoot me a mail.

Killing Orca’s what? Her houseplants?!

1 Like

A friend of mine recently killed an Orca by shooting his MTU with a rookie ship. The Orca pilot scooped the MTU, then blew up his rookie ship, giving my friend a limited engagement timer with him.

He promptly warped his pod back to station, grabbed his Golem, and went back to the belt. The Orca pilot was still sat there, but as you can imagine, not sat there in one piece for very long.

8 Likes

But you want to go solo in Nullsec

This made me chuckle

I lold.

2 Likes

LOL tell me about it my fans follow me about like that and i consider it a badge of honour that they feel they need many many unkillable ships just to pop my -10 t1 thrasher :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I hear Aaaaarrgg’s about I rush out and track him down , although a bit of pot calling the kettle black from Aaaaarrgg as to fair fights I think.

Spoilers …im in Madirmilire… no need to track me down

2 Likes