L4 Epic arcs. Single ship?

This is my Svipul, has sub2s align and warps 7.29 AU/s with EM-705 + WS-615 implants. The DPS is sufficient (ungroup guns) for all missions except Dagan. Only for him I refitted to 3 Gyros.

[Svipul, o7]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Gyrostabilizer II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Small Shield Extender
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Republic Fleet Small Shield Extender

280mm Howitzer Artillery II
Expanded Probe Launcher II
Auto Targeting System I

Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Small Projectile Collision Accelerator II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma S x10726
Republic Fleet EMP S x9904
Republic Fleet Depleted Uranium S x6672
Republic Fleet Fusion S x9006
Sisters Combat Scanner Probe x8
Quake S x8040
Sisters Core Scanner Probe x8
Tremor S x3911
Inertial Stabilizers II x1
Gyrostabilizer II x2

1 Like
cyna
[Cynabal, t1 epic soe]
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
F-12 Enduring Tracking Computer
F-12 Enduring Tracking Computer
50MN Microwarpdrive II

425mm Medium Carbine Repeating Cannon I
Auto Targeting System I

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Federation Navy Hobgoblin x5

Phased Plasma M x5000
Tracking Speed Script x2
Optimal Range Script x2

25k ehp, 300DPS (definitely enough), can tank most missions AFK, 3s align, 9AU/s.
range is ±14km.

Just leaned something. If somebody splits rewards with you, you get half of the standing of what he or she gets. This means, your skills and boosters do not count.

1 Like

that’s true. The rewards are affected by the skills of the person that completes the missions, THEN spread.

… and because of that I only got 0.35 from the nice guy I was helping out.

… that’s why you should ask for them in the forum marketplace.

eg TSCA - Personal & Corporate Standing Service

I’m not that desperate :wink:

1 Like

you miswrote “efficient”.

1 Like

Where is the fun in efficiency?

where is the fun in inefficiency ?

Nice, sub 2s align into warp. I guess that’s in propulsion mode.

I’m thinking T3 Destroyers might work good for running level 3 Pirate Epic Arcs.

not allowed in some missions.

tried a few month agao.

1 Like

Some might laugh at this…

…Amarr Arma set as a missile/drone Tank boat.

Yes been doing Epics with this old T1 BS, there’s been a few close calls, but she keeps going.
The combo of drones/senties and 5 rapid heavy launchers(not grouped) seems to work. She’s a twin rep fit with very few other active modules.

The twin Gecko with 3 aug lights does wonders on targets, the rapid stream of missiles, as for reloading, i stagger the launchers so at worse only two are in reload mode for a few seconds, and normal at least one is loading.

One big bonus she’s a cheap ship, second highest drop cap and bandwidth, and is omni weapon fit, 5 turret, 5 launcher so and combo can be setup. Think my fit works out to be just over 1bil.

1 Like

Well that sux.

I did not do the total list fo what can and can’t. You can start, do a few missions, but after a while you are forbidden from taking the gate of the mission.

Hey all,

Sorry to sorta necro a thread but it seemed more appropriate than starting a fresh one. I’m coming off an extended EVE hiatus. I dusted off some ships and figured I’d roll through the epic arcs again.

Traditionally I’ve done them in a Maurader, either a Kronos or Paladin. Obviously these are fairly easy, though as others have noted somewhat slow largely due to their travel time.

I know the most famous of the Epic missioners loves his bling fit loki. And it does seem to be a popular ship. My question is whether anyone would be willing to share fitting ideas for a Loki?

I’ve flown the other 3 T3’s quite a bit but after all these years have realized I have never even fit up a loki, so I’m struggling a bit with the right mix.

Thanks in advance.
[edit]
Speaking of which @DeMichael_Crimson i was looking through old evemails and I actually have one from you from way back in 2013 with your old loki fit. unfortunately it was a photobucket image which is long gone, as are all my old fits. I would love to get an idea of what your current fit is like so I have some basis to build on.

1 Like

2013 was a long time ago. T3 subsystems have been changed since then so that fit wouldn’t be any good now.

I sent you an Eve Mail message with the T3 Loki fit I’m currently using for Epic Arcs.

1 Like

Any way I could get a cc of that email?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m currently working on the Amarr Epic Arc using a Drone/blaster Proteus with slightly blingy 2 rep tank. (It’s the only T3 I can fly atm) I did switch to a sniper Dominix for 1 mission that has neuts

1 Like

OOO, that would be a fit I’d be interested in seeing as well. I’ve always been primarily a Gallente pilot, but I have only used the proteus for PVP.