L4 Epic arcs. Single ship?

I think the 75% is combined additively to the skills, so it should be +100%( = +25%+75%) to the base modifier, so +20% instead of the base +10%(+12.5% with social only).
Also that’s the reason why it’s broken : it sets the loss to -100% (actually still 0.001)

This would imply that only the 75% booster is applied, not the other one 50% running in parallel. Do we have more examples?

1 Like

Done All HS Arc with a missil loki and à little pimp tank.
Doing great … and you can refit with inertia and hyperspacial rigs for the travel part.

1 Like

what ?

OK got it did not notice “with both boosters running”.

Indeed it seems bugged, you should have a 25% increase.

Yep, I was starting with my PvP-AC Loki (just a web instead of scram), and it was first OKish, then worse, with the heavy tracking disruption. Once I switched to HAMs, the missions became really easy and a lot faster.

Update: I opened a support ticket for clarification of the booster/standing issue. Let’s see.

2 Likes

Ok, got answer from GM. The boosters do not stack, so only the 75% one counts. Works as designed.

1 Like

if it’s not written anywhere then it’s an issue.

1 Like

Don’t think CCP cares about something gone in 4 months anyway.

2 Likes

Completed Caldari yesterday, the 75% booster is enough to get the 20% standing boost. Another run in 90 days should finally bring me above 5.0 (from 3.96 modified now). For Amarr I’m currently at 2.12 (modified) … probably need an extra SoE run for this.

1 Like

you know you can use several altzs at the same time to complete the SOE with several toons ? if you share the rewards from the alts, then you gain more faction with the SOE than with the epics, per time.

I know that faction standing is never shared (if so, then it’s a bug, and not reliable). Also, I have only one account. :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

I got a Rattle for the next round of Epics and a few missions into the Gallente Arc I couldn’t stand its slowness any more and went back to my proven Gila. Went very smoothly - easy to sigtank or kite everything - except for the Elite BS wave in showtime which needed to be picked of one by one while staying aligned.

Anybody needs a Rattle :wink:

Zoltan

SOE Epic arc reward standing is shared.

it’s not written anywhere. Epic reward shareable has been present for… dunno, since the beginning ?

@Tipa_Riot According to CCP from a Support Ticket I sent in about it, that feature wasn’t intended and for quite a while the standing gain wasn’t automatically added, players had to send in support tickets for it. CCP would review it and only give standing increase to the actual character that started the arc. Eventually after a while CCP just got tired of doing that and as long as it’s not abused have been allowing it to be shared.

I been thinking about starting an epic arc. I got a Kronos or a host of HACs and tengu. Getting close to having a golem too.

From what I have read sounds like Kronos probably will make fairly easy work of these missions.

Any tips appreciated. :grin:

1 Like

The faster the ship the better, you spend more time traveling than shooting. HAM Loki is perfect IMO, Tengu may do as well. Avoid turret ships.

1 Like

Okay. So Kronos would do the missions fine, but they are just many jumps apart. So it becomes more about reducing travel time?

Loki is on my list for desired ships. I may just start working on it.

1 Like

Kronos is a turret ship, it will fail in the Amarr Epic arc, where you are tracking disrupted to death. I’m not a Marauder expert, will you be ewar immune in bastion mode? Then it may work when you can facetank the DPS.

I did my first run of arcs with a BS, and will never do this again. Agility, speed and flexibility is sooo much quality of life.

1 Like

So far I use the Kronos for all missions regardless. Just jump for distance, l turn on bastion mode and I never see any negative effects. Seems to cover most or all types of jamming. Only down side is your are stuck in position. If timed right it’s not hard to let bastion mode stop and jump again.

1 Like