L4 Missions - Abaddon vs Apocalypse

3 quick questions and a statement: First, WTF is the Dread Guristas RHML for on your Abaddon?! If you need application use a meta RHML, that’s gonna shave nearly 55 million off the cost of the damn thing! Second: How does that 1600mm plate add 66% buffer? a t2 1600mm plate adds 4800 hp, just over half the Abaddon’s raw hp. Third, WTF is the Large Ancillary Rep for? It may rep more than t2, but it has no purpose beyond that but eating paste, which can get rather costly. As for the statement, the main reason why that ‘plates are useless in PVE’ thing exists is that plates eat a lot of powergrid, hurt your align time and speed, which are important, and in comparison to other things you could fit don’t add much in comparison to a resist mod, heat sink, etc. I’m sorry, but I have to agree with Anderson on this point; the logic behind your choice of a plate is flawed, when something like a EANM, heat sink, or something for cap would work much better, and probably free up CPU for an eighth pulse laser.

1 Like

This, it has been the thorn in my side while doing lvl 4’s, it’s great and all but running out of cap halfway stinks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.