L4s in a Vedmak

especially with a 1600 on …

It’s a very shiny toy. I wanna make sure it doesn’t get popped by some jackass Tornado =)

Indeed, just checked and it doubles the ehp.

You may want to use a second EANM rather than the ADC though.
Also the kinetic rig will be useless most of the times, especially with RAH . A trimark goes +10k EHP instead.

Also the “shiny” part comes from the heat sink. Use a T2 for -2B price :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t actually use the Veles sink, that’s just what I doodled in Pyfa to see how high the DPS would go.

It’s still shiny b/c it’s new and fancy and expensive in general, so people may take shots at me just b/c. That’s why the ADC is on there too. If you’re flying a HAC, you may as well have the Oh ■■■■ button just in case.

I tried it on some hac in PVE and never used it.
even with a faction ADC it gives less rep than an EANM.

In the end it requires more cap/rep.

here’s an old fit to compare;

[Ikitursa, Simulated Ikitursa Fitting]

Abyssal Assault Damage Control
Corpum C-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Reactive Armor Hardener
Corelum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Centum A-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane

‘Prospector’ EM Ward Amplifier
‘Palisade’ Cap Recharger I
Gistum B-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
‘Marketeer’ Tracking Computer

‘Love’ Medium Remote Armor Repairer
‘Love’ Medium Remote Armor Repairer
Heavy Entropic Disintegrator II
Auto Targeting System II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Anti-EM Pump II

Infiltrator II x5

Meson Exotic Plasma M x15
Occult M x1278
Tracking Speed Script x1
Tetryon Exotic Plasma M x1000
Optimal Range Script x1

Max range with turret 59km with Meson and Optimal Range Script
114kEHP with assault DC active
34kEHP with assault DC passive
228hp remote reps
405hp rep

Very important to remember that the Iki’s (and precursors in general) DPS is ridiculously deceptive. First off, you will never reach full ramp outside of a structure bash. With the Mission F fit you have to cycle on a single target for like 3m 40 secs. Secondly you have to take your average DPS into account when comparing it against other ships. Yes, you will do 1244 DPS with your weapon after 3m 40s, in that time period your DPS was actually 777. To actually average that full DPS it takes 7m 21s.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.