Lack of communication from ccp

Chat is outsourced has nothing to do with development I dare say only those not concerned are the ones that benefit from it.

Funny how its the same ole pirates that always attack the OP

Same old chat thats broke tho

I mean, ever since CCP migrated the chat server, weā€™ve seen periodic issues come up for years now. Most people have figured out how to live with it and a single day of chat outage doesnā€™t drive most people to whine and cry about it on the forums. They log in, note that the chatā€™s down, and adapt their gameplay because they know CCP will get it fixed soon.

Not to mention, complaining about it on the forums doesnā€™t help. Submitting a support ticket would get CCPā€™s attention faster.

Lmao, turns out itā€™s only affecting Jita local, and this is what OP is crying about? The rest of EVE is cheering that Jita local is finally quiet, while OP is whining because he canā€™t spam his garbage into local.

2 Likes

True local chat is used for spamming but your actually making an assumption that the OP is a spammer Could be like me wanting to move good in and out but cannot due to lack of intel. If this is a fault then basically they have provided poor service, if it isnt then its just poor design.

1 Like

I think CCP should shut off the red dot whenever local chat isnā€™t working. As consolation.

2 Likes

According to CCP, itā€™s limited to Jitaā€™s local. And if youā€™re too scared to enter/leave Jita just because you canā€™t see local thenā€¦ iono, seek professional help?

1 Like

you are paying a licensing fee every month, you own nothing in game. So its not a product you are paying for, but the license to use the product. If you paid for another month or year tomorrow, then CCP decides to shut the server down the day after, then they are under no obligation, if i read the TOS correctly to reimburse you.

3 Likes

Yes, and for a blindingly obvious and good reason.

Thereā€™s a sucker born every minute.
~P. T. Barnum

1 Like

How it should have been from 2003

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.