Lady Melisande Galena wants to insert a TCMC into a freedwoman

By your reasoning, my boys shouldn’t be alive either…

1 Like

Don’t even try this. I’m not in the mood. If you’re raising them well then it’s a moot point. but don’t try and argue that because you’ve managed to turn the situation around means we should applaud someone’s decision to spawn another child into what promises to be a cycle of abuse. Parenting should be a privilege but people treat it like they have a right to ■■■■ up people’s lives whenever they feel like it just because they’re capable of having unprotected sex.

2 Likes

You’re not in the mood? I think the rest of the cluster is fed up.

1 Like

Please continue talking about blood and demons, it turns me on.

3 Likes

Ugh. Really?

2 Likes

You gotta admit, the Bhaalgorn’s a sexy beast.

And the Ashimmu… now there’s something that just thrust right into a sticky situation…

2 Likes

Hmm, will Kimmy give up her beloved Thoraxes for Ashimmus now?

2 Likes

I blame you people for the increase in mail that I am getting, asking stupid questions about demons.

I suppose that is the price to pay, for being the greatest Sani Sabik demonologist of the modern era.

1 Like

There, FTFY

4 Likes

:hot_pepper::ok_hand:

3 Likes

She’s had a thing recently for pirate ships, guess the Caldari (I should be saying Gallante, but they’re probably Caldari made ships of Gallante design) don’t make them like they used to. Her infatuation with the thorax will be filled by a Machriel soon enough.

2 Likes

As long as it’s not anything Sansha.

…ouch.

3 Likes

She has flown Sansha.

4 Likes

But has she really enjoyed the ride?

4 Likes

You’ve never heard of hatesex? :thinking:

You poor, sweet, innocent child .

4 Likes

So, um…question?

Since Nauplius and Serena have been an item…has Nauplius had time to put together any more major atrocities?

4 Likes

Are you suggesting that Ms Shi has ‘taken one for the team’?

2 Likes

Unless she’s Gallente, then she’ll just take the team…

3 Likes

Serena and I are going through difficult times.

Prayers and ritual sacrifices from the faithful are requested.

2 Likes

Oh, sweetheart, I don’t even think those can save you now…

4 Likes