I am having some severe issues that are getting in the way of proper gameplay. I do solo/small-gang PvP, and within the last month or so, I have had a variety of deal-breaking, recurring problems:
- Modules take several seconds to activate, making accurate fast tackle next to impossible
- Drones do not respond for 10+ seconds after being launched, crippling half my ships
- Movement commands are extremely sluggish, making small/fast ships far less useful
Very occasionally, there are also rubber-banding issues; actions I clearly took and got feedback in the UI as having taken get completely reversed:
- Stop firing my lasers; switch from MF to Scorch crystals; start firing again; my crystals are back to being MF, despite having shown as Scorch when I activated the guns
- Dscan a fight going on at a place 1 AU away; warp there; arrive there, see the grid setup and who’s shooting whom; suddenly find myself at the spot before I warped, going 0 km/s
I am fighting the client more than I’m fighting my actual opponents, and it’s bordering on unplayable. Has anyone else experienced anything of the sort, or does anyone have any advice for a remedy?