Larger ships can pass through this post. (C4 Recruiting)

• Do you want to win monthly prizes for members that include large skill injectors, plex, implants, fit ships and sometimes rare skins? Hell yeah you do!

• Corp buyback program? Hell yeah, we got that.

• Low taxes? What are taxes?

• Chill CEO? Bet.

If you answered yes to any/all of these questions, then welcome to Ashes of Selador! Click here for a video

We live in a C4/C3-C4 Red Giant.

We’re a group of grown men that work full-time jobs and don’t have the energy to come home and make EVE another job. In other words, it’s a relaxing environment.

Due to this, mature players wanted. Doodoo jokes are cool and we do give each other the piss on the regular but if you don’t know what it’s like to work long hours and come home wanting to relax… we’re not the corp for you. I don’t want to make it an 21+ older corp but you get the idea.

We also don’t expect everyone to be on all the time. RL comes first and it always will. I can’t be on 24/7 so I don’t expect you to. We’re perfectly capable of generating content for ourselves. I don’t boot for inactivity, I get it, you busy.

If you don’t have wormhole experience, that’s okay but that means a lot of reading on your part will be necessary, please wear your learning pants. We’re happy to help and answer questions but please help yourself by putting forth some effort. You will also need to train some skills unless already known. Scanning skills are essential.

Due to the fact that it’s no longer just me, I am doing ESI checks and members will be required to use SEAT. I am not accepting applications for a horde style corp. We aren’t the Zerg FFS. I’ve turned away a handful of characters for reasons but if you’re on the up and up who cares?

Bring your memes guys, we adore memes.

In game name: Unholey

Additional Recruiters: Grawr Hatter - Lok Utrigas - Azrael Hunts - Jack Auduin

Corporation: Ashes of Selador

Alliance: Resurrection Infinity (Discussions are open about corps joining)

Recruitment Pub Channel: Pod and Pillage.

Public Discord Channel

We are looking for ALL Timezones.

August prizes just kicked off. Get in and earn yourself some isk/large skill Injectors.

Come join our discord and say hi

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.