Launcher broke?

hey,…

is anyone else experiancing problems with the launcher?

im getting

This site can’t be reached
The web page at https://launcher.eveonline.com/release/3104/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

is it just me or anyone else?

Getting a hand shake error atm.

Could play a few hours ago and now nothing works, tried clearing cache, removing and adding accounts, reinstalling as well. I’m waiting and hoping that downtime will solve it.

i have tried restarting my network, to see if that helps and nope.

@CCP_Fozzie @CCP_Habakuk @CCP_Dragon @CCP_Lebowski @CCP_Guard any of u guys on that can help?

Anyone else?

Not me.

One can always check here to see if a problem has a wider effect or if it might just be isolated and possibly local. If you see a dent in the numbers then you’re likely not alone with your problem.

I am stuck at “starting client”

It was okay before the downtime :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

…sorted with a re-boot

Not me either.

Stil not, handshake error.

seems to only be effecting a few ppl :frowning:

I just tried the page you mentioned above and i figure out that it is only the “loading icon” of the launcher, a “cycling wheel”, and nothing more.

Did you try to reboot your computer? apparently has nothing to do with your network.

rebooted computer (shut down and powered back on) and rebooted my router
cleared cache
but i have a traceroute with a few timeouts,

iv put a report into ccp and still waiting,

While you’re waiting try some of the options on the launcher settings: “Fix permissions…”, “Verify downloaded…”, “Verify integrity…” , etc.

*everytime you’re doing a fix or an update remember to close and to restart the launcher. Some files are in use during the update and they need to load again to be updated.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.