Launcher cant connect to server since server maintenance

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2018/07/17 - Connectivity & Server Issues

Same here

Same here. I have internet, I have 2 computers in house, neighborā€™s wifi router, even connected computer to mobile hot spot on phoneā€¦itā€™s not me, Itā€™s EVE. I can not log-in to Eve account via browser to change PWā€¦ times out.

ā€œCould not connect to login serverā€

ā€œLoading error-page failed. This shouldnā€™t happenā€ No SH*T!!!

Funny tho, I can connect to Singularity server. Soā€¦ #CCP?

Iā€™ve had to resort to using a VPN, which helps. Didnā€™t have to reset my password. I reached out to CCP via a support ticket, and they just told me to sit tight while they work on it, and to keep using a VPN if that helps. Iā€™ve been using Tunnel Bear, if that helps others.

Same here. I have internet, I have 2 computers in house, itā€™s not me, Itā€™s EVE. I can not log-in to Eve account via browser to change PWā€¦ times out.
Ran Diagnostics everything looks good

ā€œCannot connect to login serverā€ to add account??

ā€œLoading error-page failed. This shouldnā€™t happenā€
same with bug report page??

all day socket closeing and says cant verify damn DDOS

How you going to change the password if you cant access the Secure account management either?

same here will not let me log on through the game launcher are on to my account it says it keeps timing out

typical run around give us oh its your end contact isp provider I did and they rebooted all and found nothing wrong which new was not gonna find problem it eve server as has been for cpl years they should ask outside there office ask other companys what have did too prevent I know WOW had problem awhile back and they fixed not did since

I cannot connect to the eve online account management page to change my password. I also cannot connect to the login server on the launcher. This is now going onto Day 2 of not being able to log in or access my account online. CCP please help!

1 Like

I have the same problem. I can not run the game

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.