Launcher signs me in the popup windows stays black?

ive been waiting on a fix for this for days i have a few tickets open reason for a few because u guys closed 2 on me … and now i have them open again … i open the launchers sing in everything works great but when i hit the play tab my eve window pops up and stays black never renders when i go to click on it to hit esc maybe to clear cache says its unresponsive … wiait for it or close it ive waited along time nothing so i close it i \ve tried this with direct x 9c checked and unchecked all my drivers r up to date so is my op…i have the files asked for in my ticket #500539 my eve log and DxDiag.txt ive been waiting for days to play wtf is going on ?i have an new pc windows 10 duel core 2.60 6 gig ram please for t he love of god help me ill be watching my tickets and i hope tjhere is a fix thank you been waiting to play since the t3 patch

The same thing happens to me, I tried to reinstall the eve but it gives me problems, it does not erase completely the previous installation and when I try to install, either directly or from steam it keeps giving me the black screen error, it stays loading and the characters do not they are displayed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.