Let's Have Less Waffle And More Reality....Nerfed Procurers

Neither are subscribers …

1 Like

You do realize that you, and all of the other fools, are arguing about a ship, which is literally the lowest class garbage tier mining barge/exhumer not having anymore broken AF OP defensive and offensive measures? Right??

‘oH nO! mAh MiNiNg ShIp CaN’t PvP nE mOrE!!’

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

I’ll join in on the idiocy… CCPlz! When doomsday on my Tayra??? :scream:

Given that my second comment that you quote was itself irony…you have un-ironised rather than irony, and will have to do various calculations involving the square root of imaginary numbers.

I passed through 6 systems this morning in High sec and didn’t see a single ganker. Does that mean they all disappeared and i can return to carefree mining?

1 Like

I’ve been mining in a system at 4am and was the only person there. If I return at 4pm, there can often be 30 - 40 people.

And do you mine in a system that has 30-40 people in it?

Nah…you thought you were being ironic…but I suppose if you understood you wouldn’t have said it in the first place. You are wildly affecting your numbers…but ok…you seem to be really into those imaginary calculations…have fun.

Time zone tanking.

1 Like

Here’s one such post in their Q&A live stream, about how CCP is trying to make ganking in high sec impossible. You can choose to quibble over specific wording if you want, but they’re out there. I’ve seen a few of them sprinkled in a few threads now.

Mike isn’t spreading misinformation. You either just haven’t seen it, are ignoring it, or don’t recognize it because your biases are fairly well known.

1 Like

These are mining ships they should not really exceed 5-7K EHP for their role but they definately should get much more of a hold. Current holds are totally worthless.

No. This idea that industrial ships should be completely helpless is wrong. They don’t need to be capital ship levels of tank, either, but they need to be beefy enough to have a reasonable chance of surviving.

1 Like

‘Reasonable’ is unquantifiable. Can you be more specific, Kenrailae?

“They’re out there” and “I’ve seen a few of them” are hardly the same as this massive wall of ganker tears that’s been claimed by the tiny-hearted masses. If the entire point of your reply is “see!? I found one!”, think about the underlying lack of significance of that.

No, the entire point is not, ‘see, I found one.’ It was just linking back to one that I knew where it was from the past 24 hours. You’re not worth spending anymore time on than that.

It has never been a good idea to not train basic skills just because… And all that while sitting there in space doing… nothing?

Well, yes indeed. There is a certain perfect time slot for mining. You don’t have to worry about ganking when there’s only a handful of people in the entire system.

It’s not as simple as that. This account had numerous other skills in a queue that had actually been stopped in order to let another character progress. Far from ‘doing nothing’ I’ve been setting up two other characters, creating a corporation, and more besides.

Yes. We’ve all been there…

If they ought to be throwaway tools, they do need that pricetag… up to 500+mio (including fitting) should not be an easy/sure-pray for an alpha-acc
I have no problem with beeing easily killeable if my loss is comparable to their loss…

They are more than comparable when solo miners are averaging billions per week mining in highsec.