Lf Active Corp 0.0 PVP focused

Hey brothers and sisters. Getting back into the game after about 12 month break. Looking for active war campaigns to participate in.

What I’m looking for:
Active USTZ. 30+ Active pilots not including alts. This is not negotiable. I want to fly with people not ask for fleets and hear mining lasers going.

Non wardec corps is a HUGE plus. I like 0 stress in high sec.

I have plenty of isk. I have super cap trained on some tools and sub caps on others with plenty of resources to get me where I need to be.

If I pve its in DED plexes. I also used to carrier rat for fun on occasion.

Please post responses here. I’ll join a corp asap because I’ve been ship spinning too long.

Thanks

Think you might be a good fit for us - The Meridian - in SovNull, Fade!

we are part of the sedition alliance, and are active across all timezones, but primarily US/EU, with a big US base :slight_smile: im gonna link you our recruitment post!
we do all varieties of pvp, both active on the defence and offence, roams, gatecamps, blops etc.

Hey man sounds like you would be perfect for our corp Rusted and Rejuvenated. We are a very active pvp corp living in fade with the HYSTERIA alliance. We actively get involved in not only fleet warfare but small gang stuff every night and regularly have high traffic through our TS and discord. Feel free to hit me up in game or talk to any of our other corp leadership in the Trust in Rust channel. I have also linked our corp official recruitment page as well as our KB so you can see what we are up to. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

KB: Rusted and Rejuvenated | Corporation | zKillboard

Always looking for more guys

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.