LF AUTZ Smallgang

o/

Have decided to finally palm off being a leader of a corp, and go back to flying with an experienced small gang group.

I am purely Autz, have several alt accounts, have 3 highly skilled subcap toons which also can fly caps, then a dedicated super/titan toon that is also skilled in dreads cause sp farming and am too lazy to extract.
Mains kb might have to go back a few pages, been in a slumber for awhile now.

Not looking to join any bloc’s, don’t even bother, I won’t read your post at all.

Surely is a group out there so I don’t just win EVE instead?

Hello!

We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website
A fully functional Discord (automatic roles assigned by SeaT)

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature and 30+yrs old as well
we are laid back and relax and we do our own thing
please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Interesting, I have just left my corp which is in Serenity Syndicate [FRFLY]. What’s your relation towards them?

GriMM Hounds would like to speak with you about possibly joining us. We are a Late US/AU TZ 0.0 PvP corp and looking for more AUTZ pilots. Low tax, chill dudes and no cancer. Look me up if your interested.

GriMM Public
Ravangard

as far as i know we dont have any relationship towards them

Bump still trying to find a group

you know me vaga, hit me up ingame mate, or find our pub channel through my corp details

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.