LF Chill Corp, Old player returning

Hello!

Trying to return to eve after a few years absence. And looking for Corp that maybe can show me what have been happening the last few years.

About me:
30+
Swedish
A huge nerd.

My Character:
Mostly Combat skilled.
Can fly almost anything except capitals.
Most used to Caldari and Gallente.
About 52 mil SP

What i look for in a corp:
Chilled, as i now don’t have the time to put in to the game as i hade when i was younger.
Swedish is a big plus but not a deal breaker.
PVE is what i think i’m interested in now but some PvP now and then is fun of course.
No null space right now so high sec is what i’m looking for right now.
Size of the corp don’t matter that much.

If you want more info about me or feel like your corp is what i’m looking for. Convo me or send me an eve mail.

//Fly Safe

1 Like

The Hogs Collective for sure might be what you’re looking for.

Occasional PVP and three ice belts in the home system plus mission running for PVE/Industrial income

Check out/join the Airhogs channel in game

1 Like

Hey there Ryane,

Check out Freedom Fighter Academy. It is a Highsec sister corp to a Nullsec entity. The corp is currently located in a .5 system with an ice belt and numerous moons.

All structures being used by the cor is under the sister corps control so there is never a worry about being stuck in some Highsec war.

Contact me with an in game mail if you would like to know more.

1 Like

wrote you ingame

1 Like

Hey. Anoken empire is recruiting. Come check us out!!! Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

darklore will get you up to speed been lots of changes since you played last check us out active coms ts, mumble, discord no bs corp no drama

1 Like

Hello there @Ryane_Omega !

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

P.S.: We have at least 1 Scandinavian, that I know of… so that makes us kind of Swedish? xD

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

Come chill with us in delve / fountain! Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

1 Like

You might enjoy life with Bootstrap. We are an international, mature corp that is Real Life friendly, with excellent out of game systems to support any play schedule.

We live in NPC null and therefore have a mix of industrial / PVE and PVP activities including regular mining operations, regular roams (with our alliance) and a friendly corp environment

We work with new pilots extensively so have a strong culture of supporting learning and helping others to learn the game

There is more information on our main thread here:

1 Like

Ryane, Sent you an in game mail. I think you would fit right in with Sub Par.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.