LF corporation titan/super/cap alts, 60mil sub alt

Hello ! For the last few years I have been searching for my new home, the corp I used to call home went afk, I’ve stick to the Imperium as a default choice but long story short, I have been from corp to corp trying to find the right fit for me.

I’m someone who do pvp mainly even if I have weeks if not month where I’ll be only krabbing for the sake of it, have a few bil in bank, it’s just for the chill and no stress of it.

I’m kinda tired of massive brawl with 10% tidi, so beside if you do your own small/medium pvp while being part of massive group, not interested…

I don’t like vocal… I’m not the kind of person talking that much, I have no issue joining vocal for ops etc, but I’m not that kind of person staying 24/7 on coms… I know that a big no for wh corp, but I love this environment

As the title say, I have 5 alts, almost all with 50+ mil SP, all focus on their own thing but highlight would be 3 dread alts 1 super alt ready (pod ok) 1 titan alt ready. If your group do medium/large pvp and use titans/super a lot outside of major fight, I’m very interested :smiley:

Anyway, I gave a rough description of what I’m looking for, I really want to find that new home with people I look forward to join on fleets or talk with even outside of the game, stop jumping from corp to corp and create some bond… If you think I would be a good fit for you let’s talk :slight_smile:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

Were Miners Legion

we could be exactly what your looking for - we run blops and a desire to do independent small-medium-large gang work in the future.

Check out our recruitment post - and see if were offering what you need.

I think we have what you are looking for. We are with Triumvirate and we are a medium scale pvp alliance.

Check out our recruitment thread and stop by for a chat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.