LF Focused Micro/Small Gang FW Corp, New(er)bro Friendly

Hey there!

Recently returning US TZ player here. I’ve been an on-again-off-again player that never really got a solid foothold in EVE. Even though my character has some solid SP, I do not have the experience behind it.

My passion has always been PVP… but I’ve always been fairly lost/confused in the larger Null-Sec corps I’ve joined (and even a few Wormhole corps), which ultimately lead me to be inactive or step away from the game.

So this time around, I’m hoping to link up with a focused Micro/Small Gang FW corp, and really drill down and learn how to PVP and be a competent pilot. (I’ve decided to try FW due to the more “controlled” nature of FW Plexs, seems like a great environment for practicing/learning)

Some of the roles/activities I’m most interested in learning are:

• Command Destroyers/Ships
  • Logi
  • Recon
  • Hunting (D-Scan and Probing)
  • Micro/Small Gang Fleets
  • Fighting Outnumbered
  • Solo PVP competency
  • Effective use of PVP Alts

Would love to hear from any FW Corps out there that think I might be a solid fit amongst their ranks!

hello
im the ceo of a small new lowsec corp down in khanid that is part of the darwinsm alliance. i play autz on days off of work .pretty much weekend warriors,if ya dont mind a new corp just starting out join my discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you.

Come give us a look at The Order of Omerta. We are a fw/ small gang pvp and are always looking for more ppl to come help us destroy ships. We are an older group who like to have fun and kill things in eve. Very chill community and always looking to add to it.

If you’re interested in hearing more come stop by and check us out