LF FW Corp to Join Returning to Eve with new account!

I’m looking for a new FW corp to join so I can get back to faction warefare ! I have close to 10mill sp at the moment and know how to pvp ! My old accounts was low sec pirate accounts but they was used by another player and well no longer to use ! I have most my sp in Minmatar ships and working on getting all core skills to max level! I can fly up to cruiser size ships! I been looking get into FW war and learning to use smaller ships like frigs and cheap stuff with my new account !

1 Like

You should join up with Aideron Robotics! We’re the best and largest Faction Warfare corp in the game, as well as part of the largest Faction Warfare alliance in the game.

If you want to learn more about joining, feel free to join our discord and I can get you started: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

1 Like

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

just sent a app on webpage for it and in the public channel waiting for some one to contact me

1 Like

I’ll look through it straight away and contact you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.