LF the best Ganking Pirate hi sec corp

hello everyone, im not new to eve online. Been a player for many years,say around 10 ish years , One thing i have never done is been a Ganker Pirate etc, I thought i wanted to be a miner and make isk but not sure if u can make bank in hi sec ?
so im asking for people to help me out here does anyne know a great corp , alliance that can really help me out achieve greatness in either ganking or in mining if mining do we have protection or if ganking well i know there are plenty of targets out there so feeding me wouldnt be a problem lol

thank you for your help and advice in advance …

@Aiko_Danuja

OP look at safety. They’ll be your best chance at getting started in elite pvp.

THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS IN NEW CITIZENS Q & A?

There is a Recruitment forum section, a Corporation and Alliance Discussion section, and a General Discussion section.

I hope you are just trying to be a plant or something.

1 Like

well if you must know, i sent it on corp tab and in mission tab and well also here , why ? simple maybe a knowledgeable person mighty see it and send me a message . like why did u waist time asking a dumb question if u didnt have a answer. you where totally not helpfull at all .

The dumb question of why a person who has played for 10 years is posting a question in a section for Newer Players? You’re right, I am dumb.

In this case - GOOD
Probably doing them a favor. Your glaring entitlement is a big red flag.

Oh the irony. :sweat_smile:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.