LF UK/EU Corp, Indy, Abyssal, Exploration

2x toons
bothover 100mil SP, 1x 40mill SP
one pure industry toon, Rrorq pilot, can build most things in game
one all rounder

I am a mature player, not on every day but when i am on…i am on.

LF Ideally UK but UK/EU is as good, been in a few corps that are predominantly US TZ which makes for a dull time when you are mostly on your own.

Been playing on and off since 2006

Let me know if you feel I could be a good fit.

Good day MoLeicester,

I think Hyper Meme Industries is just the place for you. We got a strong core in the EU timezone with several from the UK. We also think real life and other commitments should come before the game as it is after all just a game. We are an industry and PVP focused corp out in nullsec in a rather quiet space where we are building up our own industry park. We got access to a lot of moons, an ice belt and good PI. Which should easily satisfy any industry needs.

If you’d like some more information please check: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

If you are interested, please join our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

I’d love to have a chat with you what we can do for each other.

Thanks in advance and good luck with your search!

you Are Welcome With us, :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Mo,

You sound like the kind of player we’d like to have in our corp. we have a few UK guys (me included) who live out in Fade. We want industrialists of all calibres so you’d be an asset to our team.

Check out and let me know if it’s a corp you could get on board with.

Hi Mo,

We are a small but growing corp atm, in a space that offers us everything a region could potentially offer to its residents.We are eu with a uk small core of players also, active most of the times beetwen 16ET up to 23ET.

Bits about us,

Hi bud.
If you are still looking for a new corp, I’d definitely recommend checking out Templar. NS PvP corp with a great community. For more info, check out our forum post below, or contact us for any questions.

UKMF recruiting for null sec life lazy and active both welcome :slight_smile: - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out and have a chat.

Were based in 0.0 plenty of moons and pve/pvp to be had so covers most gameplays.

Chilled mature environment

come for a chat we have moons r32 and below plus ice and anoms/belts all to ourselves in a private system just for us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.