Limit the amount of FOBs in highsec

Pirate sotiyos are limited to 2 being active in New Eden at any given time and due to those usually dropping in nullsec, I suggest to limit the amount of FOBs in highsec to 2 at any given time also.

EVE is about player interaction and became a “what can the server do to make everyone miserable”.
The amount of active FOBs in highsec is ludacris.

If you must keep this nuisance, limit the amount to one Blobb Raider and one Blobb Guristas at any given time like those sotiyos.

And while you are at it, increase the reward payout to 400 million for 1-20 people and remove the drone aggression for those blobbs.

3 Likes

This is all they actually need to do to solve the entire issue. No one kills them because the reward isn’t worth the risk. Change that and they will all get mopped up by someone.

4 Likes

FOBs were designed for group content. Everyone gets paid the same amount. For 1 or 2 people the rewards are meager but a fleet with 15 or 20 people is well compensated for their time and risk. Larger highsec corps should easily be able to organize that kind of fleet.

Any increase in the reward should be material - loot & salvage. We don’t need to open the ISK faucets any wider than they already are.

1 Like

That’s why I am proposing this.

1 Like

Posted in your other topic, thought you proposed to add another PVE section to Activity Tracker or something, didn’t realize it was in Forum feedback & requests.

Limiting number of FOBs to only 2 in all of highsec is like deleting them altogether. They had to add them to Agency window because was stupid waste of Fleet effort to search for them.

They need to make it meaningful to participate in killing pirate miners, patrols, guards. Make rewards rewarding.

1 Like

That would be cool and all but once you have been annihilated by 893573795692756278956782657892652789562765278956428354 BloBB Raiders with 600% tidi in the entire region because someone made a booboo in the spawn calculations, you stop seeing it for what it is - yet another way to keep people from logging on.

1 Like

Look I’m not against tough pve but FOB are just annoying the response fleets are not worth fighting and neither is the FoB

1 Like

That’s why I posted in the forum request section. I thought they deserve their own category.

1 Like

Where the issue, it takes 40min to kill one solo. This can hardly be qualified as issue.

1 Like

Whine whine whine.

If you don’t like them, group up with the other whiners and shoot them down. Do we really need a CSM who only whines instead of actually doing something about it himself? Hell, we need MORE of them not less!

Can you not at least TRY to not suck be better?

1 Like

You mean it used to. I was researching them on SiSi and killed 6 of them in a row, just to get this maneuver down and not get killed on my way.
Then I go buy the ship and the mods and thought muhahaha ima wreck you now - but the Blobb Raiders had a different idea and killed all my drones instead - in your face e2 :stuck_out_tongue:

At least I wasn’t killed by 700 trillion BloBB Raiders, they kinda felt stupid chasing after me instead.

1 Like

You didnt read what I proposed, did you?

FOB as it is now is group content. You didnt manage to solo what others do in spider tanked Leshak-Nestor gangs and now you want it gone?

Imposing your vision instead of listening to others ideas, instead of arguing for and against.

I managed to solo 6 Blobb Raider and BloBB Guristas FOBs by myself just fine, just on the live server the NPCs do very different things.

I never wanted it to begin with.

1 Like

Should CCP ask if you would like some new feature before adding it to TQ?

1 Like

If I get elected, they just might.

1 Like

Didn’t think FOB’s spawned on SISI?

They were disabled to stop people figuring them out.

1 Like

Noori, I dont think CSM works this way. CCP will show you and will ask your opinion, but you dont get to decide if it going to TQ or not. There was a CSM when FOBs were added, I dont think they were too fond of them either, we still got them :slightly_smiling_face:

Hahaha, I know what you did wrong and what small but important piece you missed. They still can be soloed easily (check my KB).

2 Likes

elitatwo definitely isn’t Noori and, seriously, that’s quite insulting to her. Elitatwo has been a really good forum member for ages and she might be half a carebear, but this is undeserving.

Anyhow, this is the (rest of the) Orca I’ve warped to the FOB because i’m completely out of my mind!
(it’s a game, i don’t cry about losses)

Pedro came to save me, lost several ships in the process!
The adrenaline was amazing, the panic HILARIOUS! :smiley:

We don’t need less FOBs, we need less cowards!

2 Likes