Limit the amount of FOBs in highsec

You may be right on that one but that’s only because t2 guns and other t2 gear is more expensive than blinging out ships but the faction guns have to wait until summer before we can use t2 ammo with them and CCP Rise still didn’t answer me if the specialization skill would apply to factions guns or not.

Anyhow, I still love to shoot ships out of the universe - even if I only have 33% structure left…

1 Like

If I may, is that a passive one with the regen fit?

1 Like

He does not need to, because the answer is known and no.

Tipa, I didn’t say that he had to, I just wish he did.

The dev blog hinted something about the tech2 gun being a built requirement, that’s why I was asking.
They currently don’t require tech2 guns, only polarized guns do.

1 Like

You can just test it yourself using an alt, or even better, asking a friend?

Yes, passive plus a nos for convenience. I switch regen and damage depending of incoming damage on the fly with a depot. But your actual problem is not the cap but the occasional hauler spawn with ECM, drone eating frigs and logi pairs on range. The FOB defense itself is mostly harmless.

2 Likes

Aye! Cheers dear!

That would be difficult in my case (I have one account and 2 characters) but the summer patch isn’t on SiSi yet. I am currently semi-afk on SiSi, looking at the balance changes so the faction guns are still the same ones we always had.

That’s why I asked into the cloud to see if someone may know more about this. I usually pick things up quickly after my sabbaticals but sometime some smaller details are lost.

1 Like

Ah, sorry then.

Remind me to vote for someone else with my 200 accounts.

What are FOBs? I live in WH space where, as you make it sound, such annoyances do not exist.

1 Like

It is kind of similar to that doomsday fitted drifter showing up now and then in spooky space :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.