List of blueprint industry rank

(c4binfever) #1

I’m looking for a list of blueprints and their industry rank.

I found a CCP post here https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/eve-industry-all-you-want-to-know/
However there’s is only a summary of example ranks in the appendix, is there another source of information about this?

(Steve Ronuken) #2

There are no real ranks.

It’s something which was kind of used with the conversions, but it’s not a hard and fast ‘this is how industry works’

(Sasha Viderzei) #3

Hey, I have a question about blueprints.

So, I got a Rifter BPC from an agent a while ago, and when I looked at it recently I saw I could “upgrade” it to a Jaguar or a Wolf. I would like to know if it’s possible, from those tier II BPC to create a tier II BPO of one of those ships.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

(Agondray) #4

no you cant make a bpo. a bpc can only be invented to become a tech2 bpc

(Steve Ronuken) #5

What you do is:

Create a copy of the blueprint. This is known as a BPC.
do an invention job with this BPC. This will cost you a number of datacores per run.

Each run has a chance of being successful (40-50% is pretty normal) and will give you a BPC with a set number of runs. (If it’s a module, it’s generally 10, if it’s a ship, it’s generally 1)

You cannot change the stats of the BPC without using a decryptor (an optional input). The details of the input BPC make no difference (other than runs)

(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.