List of blueprint industry rank

I’m looking for a list of blueprints and their industry rank.

I found a CCP post here https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/eve-industry-all-you-want-to-know/
However there’s is only a summary of example ranks in the appendix, is there another source of information about this?

There are no real ranks.

It’s something which was kind of used with the conversions, but it’s not a hard and fast ‘this is how industry works’

1 Like

Hey, I have a question about blueprints.

So, I got a Rifter BPC from an agent a while ago, and when I looked at it recently I saw I could “upgrade” it to a Jaguar or a Wolf. I would like to know if it’s possible, from those tier II BPC to create a tier II BPO of one of those ships.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

no you cant make a bpo. a bpc can only be invented to become a tech2 bpc

What you do is:

Create a copy of the blueprint. This is known as a BPC.
do an invention job with this BPC. This will cost you a number of datacores per run.

Each run has a chance of being successful (40-50% is pretty normal) and will give you a BPC with a set number of runs. (If it’s a module, it’s generally 10, if it’s a ship, it’s generally 1)

You cannot change the stats of the BPC without using a decryptor (an optional input). The details of the input BPC make no difference (other than runs)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.