Lituria now gone

@Miran_Tereven: I think I was flying with y’all last night on my other character. I was the guy in the kestrel. Will have a cruiser next time so I can be more help.

Take all the time you need my dude. If you have any problems acquiring one, let me know.

1 Like

And just exactly how do you know that?

CCP get’s all excited whenever they see lot’s of player ships being destroyed by NPC’s. They also want massive amounts of player ships and assets to get destroyed because that gives them free advertisement from gaming review sites.

The only reason this Invasion nonsense is happening in High Sec is because the Null Sec Alliance’s are in CCP’s back pocket.

3 Likes

I know that because this has been explicitly stated by the members of the team that developed the Invasion.

Destruction means things need to be replaced which drives the economy, it is widely agreed to be a good thing by the playerbase.

It wouldn’t change anything in Nullsec. It can change high and low by altering security status and putting up camps, redirecting trade and travel.

1 Like

The systems are known by CCP, they did set buckets of the systems and seen what they contain, so it was only a matter of time for them to arise as invaded.

After the expansion ccp have seen what the effects of their work is, so they could change things, but restricted the changes to very small less-important stats, not for actual dps aplication of caldari NPC.

Malice or incompetence?

2 Likes

Can agree with this.

I’d delete the last bit though, you’ll get flagged. I omitted it from my reply.

3 Likes

Caldari player here. Yep, it certainly seems like ccp has it in for the Caldari(though it’s tough to prove intent). I’m getting into the fight partly to rp a loyal Caldari citizen, partly for the event rewards(im a sucker for unique/ event rewards).

At first, I really hated the trig invasion 100%. Now, I’ve made my peace with the new reality in eve but feel that there’s some balancing needed.

1 Like

Keep it civil and on topic please :slight_smile:

Thanks

ISD Bahamut

1 Like

May I respectfully guide your attention to the Usi star system?

For what exactly? That pipe is cut off by Manjonakko triglavians.

As said here, CCP triggered it right after Passari was succesfully timed out by Ghostbirds and everyone was burned out.

CCP’s bucket list.

WYWF Jita

The entire concept of faction vs faction is off. Turning fw into pirate vs empires would be a better approach and help station people in the opposing side in low sec and validate it.

Plus the entire concept of plexs etc is silly.

Tdpy0Jw

Captura de Tela 2020-09-19 às 20.24.13

3 Likes

It is also interesting to notice that if MV systems would affect security status either negatively or positively whenever Invasion ends (assuming +1 or -1 either way), quick glance in systems shows that only in Caldari space would it create essentially a low-sec pocket (around Litiura) which cuts the empire in half. Nowhere else the effects would be so dramatic.

1 Like

I came back for that chaos and I’m not dissapointed. The markets I was invested in when I left suddenly became more viable.

1 Like

I hope they like some cheese with that whine.

FW should have died in 2014. Why does old content have to be like a government program and persist forever even beyond its usefulness?
Even Sansha should have thrown in the towel by now.
You entitled people need some real world.

because the best pilots in the game love it
and you suck :smiley: Captura de Tela 2020-09-24 às 12.14.52
stop sucking

edit:
last month this great pilot

crazy Russian told me Bhaalgorn is primary
we were 3 cruisers
against 10+ null sec pilots and a 1 bill ++ battleship
we killed the battleship
no other pilots could do it , just low sec master race

1 Like

Dude, just because you don’t like that content doesn’t mean it should be removed.

Don’t know why some self-centered posters here constantly try to make other players play this game like they do.

3 Likes

Right? Like the posters that talk about what other players “deserve” to have or say that people outside their playstyle are trash.

1 Like