Live outside camera ability for docked pilots

I think that it would be pretty cool to have live camera ability to see what’s going on outside of stations while pilots are docked…exactly like a ships camera ability when undocked… Here’s my reasoning…

1. If CCP wants the game to mirror reality, then it’s not realistic to blind docked pilots…
  2. Pilots would be able to prepare for undocking threats instead of undocking blind into them…
  3. Gankers won’t like that pilots can prepare for them, but it expands the ganking dynamic to unknown docked threats…
  4. Docked pilots can enjoy watching live PvP battles going on outside of stations…
  5. It would be an easy addition to the game with all the components already created…
1 Like

Would be cool, but CCP don’t want you to know what’s going on from a place of safety and rightly so.

N.B. If you are in a player owned station and you press the “View Outside” (or whatever it is called) button, you can tell if the station is being scanned by trig recons (and therefore whether your weak frigate is likely to be explodified if you undock).

Simply looking outside like with a citadel is fine. No overview or anything.

If you’re worried about unlocking into gankers you can use insta-undocks. No ganker can catch you.

Dude…

I don’t think CCP ever said this.
Stopped reading here because lmao, are you serious?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.