I believe he is saying you need a new boyfriend as you seem angry andlove would maybe make you less butthurt about the world beeing better then you…
at most Sana is wishing you more joy and love in your life…
why do you think people are homophobic when saying things like this? are you not happy with yourself and are emotionaly unwell? I hope not… but just incase - it’s never bad looking for proffesional help.
I think anyone saying that is clearly a hatefilled homophobe, probably rascist and upon looking at previous posts of said person id have to say indeed they are a hatefilled little troll.
Not my problem, but for sure wont get any sense out of them.
btw not relly trying to fight each other point of view, but what i say its what i saw, but what i relly think its what ccp did with this, its very risky, they relly can lose alot of players and i dont lought of the ppl that want the change, (well maybe alitle lol) but in a good way), i laught of CCP becuse they shouldnt doit like this.
Try telling that to a renter who is restricted to their only system or few systems they have rented. I agree the data is delayed but it is good enough data to give a hunter a target area to go hunting.