Structures as well ? I thought only POS gave notifications, thanks for the info.
That one guy just liking to post 50 phrases of 3 words per hour just because he likes to troll everyone with extremely one sided thinking.
you mean you? i dont understand, what do you mean?
So the people who get paid to know these things tell me, yeah.
Interesting notion, but out of the scope of this discussion I think.
Ah, but why would they need to watch for you? Lumbering beasts aren’t a threat to a stoat or a viper, if you’ll forgive a slightly tormented metaphor. You can’t deny that not being able to be sure whether or not, or even where a potential enemy fleet might be hasn’t severely reduced the efficiency of the defensive super umbrella.
There’s really no way around it. A roam can now have fun and get kills almost anywhere in null, outside of a few bastions. Compared to when entire regions were frankly not worth bothering with, this is a huge positive development.
There’s now more possible content to be had for everyone from the determined solo hunter through small and medium sized entities doing HAC roams or whatever the hell, and perhaps even more capital/super PvP opportunities.
Let’s turn it on its head. What exactly is the downside to this Blackout that makes these benefits not worth it?
[quote=“Lugburz, post:7691, topic:171935”]
Low level solo is a highsec game, mid level is lowsec; [/quote]
thats wrong
oh you think a two week old player should be fine solo in nullsec?
So now that we have local only ppl that can play is gankers, cause not even dscan works now. I wapr to hack site, Forgotten Frontier Recursive Depot, and checked the dscan but still major gankers. You cant even ask for ransom because local is deleted but I was dead so fast i couldnt even try to warp or mail them to discuss
EDIT------
I go back, and sae thing happen, no local noone in dscan so even though Im ready to pay ransom I hopefully make money for new miner. I find The Forgotten Frontier Evacuation Hacking Center, and same alliance is there and shoot me again.
No local no dscan, but the guyAwaken Defender shoots me so fast I cant surrender. Hes same alliance because they all have same profile- Threat level Deadly
How can we make money if they take local and these guy use cheat code to not have dscan, I mine for 2 weeks for astero
Wow you suck at Exploration.
Watch your mouth, woman! He’s Badass…even when he cries. <3
Local still works, you can always ask for ransom. You just don’t show up until you speak.
In fact, in your case it might just be wise to announce in local that you are willing to pay ransom as soon as you enter a system, just in case any gankers may be lurking about. Much safer that way because there may not be time to chat after they’ve started shooting.
This is always prudent.
I always do this.
Please, do not spoil the level of dramatism with your tedious facts.
This is also great advice for those exploring wormholes, local there having long been delayed until someone uses it.
This what I try to do, click on gankers red battleship to mail but he only shoot me
I like to actually start the negotiation right when I hit local, so they see my name and how much I’m willing to pay so they won’t explode me.
I feel like it strengthens my negotiation stance.
Oh my lol
Try changing the name of your ship to “Dont Shoot I pay ransom” That’ll probably work.
OP do not listen to their advice in regards to announcing yourself in local. I repeat do NOT announce your presence…they’re f****ng wit you lol.
Adapt, stick a warp stab or two on your explorer.
I had some would be gankers trying to get the drop on me to no avail.
If you don’t extend the olive branch of ransom… you’re leaving the onus of peace on them.
Maybe they’re ready for that, maybe they’re not.
But it’s you who is in control of your ship.
Are you really ready to accept responsibility for inciting violence by presenting these desperate players no other choice? That’s what you’re doing.
Take responsibility for your role in this. Offer that ransom.
Relinquish your greedy ways and stop the violence.