I agree with Orca saying “The point is, this is a horrible change that has been turbofanned into the game…”
what new equilibrium? By the time CCP realizes the error of their ways, this game will be truly a dead zone. As a business, you never want to see 3k+ customers disappear overnight and if you have a good business sense, you need to ask yourself why the issue
More like…
CCP - “You keep coming in here to eat the free cookies. Please leave”
Botter - “What? I bought a bottle of water last week”
CCP - “The cookies are meant for 1 per person, so everyone can have some. I’m going to have to ask you limit yourself to 1 cookie per day”
Botter - “THIS IS BS! HOW DARE YOU CHANGE THE RULES OF HOW I EAT? I’M GOING TO PICKET YOUR STORE, I’M A PAYING CUSTOMER”
I know ganktards are not people, but it’s still rude to ignore them, they can still ganktard you risk-free.
It’s kind of difficult to do justice to what a uniquely insipid tack, “Anyone who plays video games differently than I do isn’t even a person,” really is.
And, frankly, dangerous, given that it’s the rationale that’s been used to justify any number of atrocities throughout history.
CCP - “You keep coming in here to eat the free cookies. Please leave”
Botter - “What? I bought a bottle of water last week”
CCP - “The cookies are meant for 1 per person, so everyone can have some. I’m going to have to ask you limit yourself to 1 cookie per day”
Botter - “THIS IS BS! HOW DARE YOU CHANGE THE RULES OF HOW I EAT? I’M GOING TO PICKET YOUR STORE, I’M A PAYING CUSTOMER”
I afraid the analogy is so detached from reality I cannot get it.
So are half your posts, now you know how we feel 
“Anyone who plays video games differently than I do isn’t even a person,”
Exactly the point of view of every ganktard in this thread, which I’m opposing.
And, frankly, dangerous, given that it’s the rationale that’s been used to justify any number of atrocities throughout history.
Totally agree.
Nah, I don’t. I never was stupid.
Oh I see some one trying to “sensor” Orca’s post here
bring some more

You do know that we can still see what he wrote, right? 
Well, first, we all know the EVE community tends toward overly dramatic histrionics. The first 4000 posts in this thread (and basically everything from Drifter) demonstrate that, as does a casual reading of /r/eve. So the 3k+ drop needs to be taken with a grain of salt, especially as we see the numbers rebounding again not even a full week in. People like to make the big grand gesture, especially on a summer weekend when they can just go do something else outside… but then they settle back into their normal, habitual behaviors.
As for ‘what new equilibrium?’… that’s exactly what the test is looking to determine, isn’t it? You can’t go drawing conclusions off inadequate data, and right now, within the first week, any conclusions drawn have to include the fact that the numbers bounced back within a week. But even that is completely flawed, because we don’t have a week yet. We can’t even compare Friday to Friday yet, to establish a trend line.
EVE is not going to die over this change. People can panic all they want, and be as dramatic and up in arms as they want, but the simple truth is: according to CCP’s #s, 70% of the playerbase never leaves highsec. So the vast majority of EVE’s profitability isn’t even touched by this.
CCP can keep this going as long as they feel they need to. And all the tantrums in the world won’t mean a damned thing if Hilmar’s got his big boy pants on.
This has become like Reddit then. People trying to “down vote” other players post and report them. 
Some clearly has taken to serving Orca his own tactics. vOv
probably people just tired to read the same ■■■■ over and over. Can’t be mad at them. And actually its more like a reverse card thing somehow.
EDIT:
actually i think i have to support this 
So this will “auto close” at 10K right?
Just wondering if CCP Dev’s will really read all the 10K post here or just delete them as a “SPAM” … and do not care what we saying here?
Children with ODD thwart, obstruct, frustrate, demean, and resist anyone in a position of authority (parents, teachers, coaches, police, etc.). They purposefully bother and irritate others. Between ages two and three, and in the teen years, most children exhibit aggressive and irritating behavior from time to time. At least four of the following symptoms must be present consistently for six months or longer to merit an ODD diagnosis:
Loses temper
Argues with adults
Actively defies or refuses to comply with adults’ requests or rules
Deliberately annoys people
Blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
Easily annoyed by others
Angry and resentful
Spiteful or vindictive
The last 4000 or so posts in a nut shell.
They’ve been ignoring this thread since Falcon opened it.
We can’t even compare Friday to Friday yet, to establish a trend line.

Not sure who keeps hiding him, it’s cause me more work to unhide it. Not sure why I’m unhiding it of course… am I a masochist?