Maybe because the only space without local is WH space and at the same time local is presented equally in HS, LS and NS? shrugs
(wasn’t it obvious?)
Maybe because the only space without local is WH space and at the same time local is presented equally in HS, LS and NS? shrugs
(wasn’t it obvious?)
I have 4 accounts. And i dont’ want to play currently. Could you please take this responsibility on your generous wallet too?
yeah, but i don’t think it’ll have as much effect as people think it will, long term. currently, there’s nothing to drive major conflicts. at least, nothing worth the grind that is upwell timers, etc.
you mean “time to unsub all my bot VNI accounts” 
oh boing forgot to hit the reply button to this dude , somehow is it not possible to have Ceillian as reply shrugs
Not yet but if these unsubbers actually man up and pull the trigger there will be.
Let all the AFK Isk printers leave for good I say.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much ■■■■■■■ supply-piling in this game.
Good riddance to the shitters.
This game long needed some form of server wipe anyway.
The level of toxic in this community is reaching new highs .
Burn their farms and shoot their cattle.
Then send them to Crimea.
We follow the examples of your noble forebears.
One day when it happens to you too, you’ll accept jokes. is it okay?
I know the feeling. I lost my dog a year ago and yet things like null blackout and mining veldspar in HS keep me smiling. Its in the little things they say 





feeling inspired
Ah good.
I’m not too late for the cheese and whine party. I see the whine is already flowing copiously, which of you buggers ate all the cheese?
Looks like the chemo is working.
That’s why you’re allowed to do only community stuff.
Lore reasons aside, the blackout or more specific the no-local null has been amazing so far. I have found a lot more joy in roaming around and you can already feel the difference as to how people move and make decisions since the blackout. It has been superfun!
I would like this change permanent!
Wish granted.
Look how well just ‘adapting’ worked for wars.
Time to unsub all my accounts. You want me to risk my high end pve ships just to make content for the pvp without compensating me for being out in space. Some of us enjoy playing the pve side of the game I guess I will take my real money over to warframe they seem to know how to treat their players